White Album

scythelord50

[sadht]White Album[/sadht][sadhl=2272]white-album[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

toya fuji , a collage student is dating a rising idol singer named Yuki Morikawa. there relationship is challenged by many factors such as her work and others at there collage.

basically it's a drama/romance with Aya Hirano and Nana Mizuki voice acting in it what more could you want ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really pleased with the first episode. This show has a lot of potential.

What was with the girls throwing paint on their costumes? Were they doing it because the other group kept pouring juice on Yuki's dress and it was kinda pay back? Only reason I am asking is because when they were doing it, they were laughing sinisterly, kinda like they were doing something they weren't supposed to.

I was really pleased with the first episode. This show has a lot of potential.

What was with the girls throwing paint on their costumes? Were they doing it because the other group kept pouring juice on Yuki's dress and it was kinda pay back? Only reason I am asking is because when they were doing it, they were laughing sinisterly, kinda like they were doing something they weren't supposed to.

The paint was a cover for the coffee stain. Looks like a good series coming up,..pretty cheap animation, so I hope the music is good! Can't wait till next week.

That is what I thought (although failed to say in my post apparently), they just looked and sounded like they were doing something bad.

This could be a good series. I liked the first episode, we'll have to see where it goes though.

I just home the male character isnt just some loser nub throughout the series. He has to have some good qualities to make those girls like him else it will be bust.

This wasn't bad, but my god was it boring, I really hope this picks up steam, at this rate it'll be a quick drop for me. That said though, I think a lot of slice of life fans will enjoy it, seems like it'll have an audience somewhere.

Wow, this anime is going to be moving slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Ep 2 was like sitting on a turtle waiting for the green light. I really hope they slow down on the introduction of new girls every 5 minutes.

Ooooooh I feel like I'm gonna love this one, it almost felt like watching a KGNE 2.0 but without the useless comic reliefs. The directing in those first 2 episodes was absolutely brilliant, you guys say it's slow to start but I say it's exactly how it should be.

It seems like this series be a very heart-wrenching one, exactly how I like them! If it stays that good, White Album could end up pretty high on my list.

Yeah I didn't think it was a slow start at all, and I loved the directing. I love the relationship he has with his friend too. All the time he is talking to him, I just picture the friend betraying him at the drop of a hat.

ep. 3
Well, except for that very last scene with the closet, the rest of the episode was pretty straightforward and not too hard to get. I like the fact that there is no blatant rivalry (yet?).
Unless what happens in episode 3 is some evil plot set up by Rina. Then I'd be pissed. I love the fact that the girls seem to be two super good girls, I really don't want to see them stab each other in the back. I dunno, some of you will probably disagree with me but I would like the show to stick with the "pick one of the two sweeties" formula, so that it doesn't become an all-out-war for the Touya's heart between Rina and Yuki.
I really don't want to see them screw each other over. :/

the first 8 mins or so of ep 3 was just talking over the phone to different people. That was annoying.

Not really sure if I'll keep watching it from here on. It's kinda boring and slow.

I don't want to be too blunt, so I'll throw in some fluff to begin with: It has an alright cast of characters, somewhat interesting plot, and a likable animation style. I was getting into it a bit in episode 2. By the end of episode 3 though......... basically, I wanted to kill myself. Feels like such a horribly boring love triangle, with characters seemingly there just to annoy you after you watch the main characters have supposed emotional connections. It honestly feels like 5 centimeters per second without any of the scenes that made it good. First anime I'm dropping this season, and I don't think I'll regret it. (I kept akikan over this....)

ep. 4

That was a weird one... it was extremely dumb for 15 minutes, but then something happens and suddenly the episode becomes quite good for the last 8 minutes. Overall it wasn't a great episode, but at least by the end things are starting to get more serious. Now I can't wait to see what's coming up next (but please, I don't want any more cheap drama like in those first 15 minutes >.<).

4. I just find it wierd that neither of them know where each other lives. No matter how you think about it, it just doesn't make sense and certainly doesn't bode well for their relationship.

Back