Tower Of God

Because you keep responding to the filthy child's perverted whims!

It's all your fault now Dai, BB is a horrible pervert but we've all accepted it, and learned to ignore it by now. You on the other hand keep indulging him. For shame.

Y U DO DIS?? :yunoguy:

tSmolvQ.gif
:crying::crying::crying:

Oh no, i detest that Hwa-Ryun picture and wish it had never existed. Even for the sake of sexy there are some places you just don't go.
I saw ten images not too long ago.... I don't want to remember them ever again.:crying:
To this day that SnS doujin haunts me :pokerface:
Is it good that I've never heard of this?:nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:
Androssi has loads of awesome faces. Bashful, rage, sadistic, irritated, upset, facepalm.....loads of them. Hwa-Ryun has plenty too i'd say, but i guess there's definitely less due to her less frequent appearances and mystique.

Rak has been in Geko's sig for ages, that's why i wouldn't go with him.

A signature without Rak is a signature not worth updating. I am disappoint.

Is it good that I've never heard of this?:nervous:

It was soul crushing... I wouldn't even wish that Doujin on my enemies.

Oh noes, you replied before my edit. The edit that had my true feelings inside.

Nooooo :crying:

axdeuzP.jpg

Just like Hwa-Ryun's true feelings are now inside Xia Xia.
:troll:
And who's the pervert, Mr. avatar-of-kid-taking-surprise-buttsex?

Oh no, i detest that Hwa-Ryun picture and wish it had never existed. Even for the sake of sexy there are some places you just don't go.
So you looked it up after I informed you about it? Ohohohoho~~
be more honest with yourself, lad.

Last edited:
I know for a fact that butt-sex wasn't the cause for that shinobu face.

But we need to seriously contemplate a combined pimping of this series to the unenlightened masses! BB we appreciate your contribution and we'll keep that futanari in reserve, but we need a serious campaign here.

I know for a fact that butt-sex wasn't the cause for that shinobu face.

But we need to seriously contemplate a combined pimping of this series to the unenlightened masses! BB we appreciate your contribution and we'll keep that futanari in reserve, but we need a serious campaign here.

Now we're talking! Ideas! Brainstorm!
I'm actually late for work, so I can't come up with anything right now.
You guys throw out some ideas while I'm gone.

Come to think of it, almost every damn webcomic artist I know of has merchandise on sale
Is Siu an exception? I'd totally google-translate my way through a Korean store to get my hands on some T-shirts.

Also, you could probably resize and slap some cool "Tower of God" labels on these to make sigs of:
q2HSgkk.jpg
C7cEOac.jpg
JktAWBE.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of we all display ToG banners, kind of like what BB showed for the T-shirt idea with some sort of phrase or something that sounds kickass.

Ooh ooh!!!
Someone do something with Rak and bananas!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of we all display ToG banners, kind of like what BB showed for the T-shirt idea with some sort of phrase or something that sounds kickass.

Ooh ooh!!!
Someone do something with Rak and bananas!!!
But seriously, I think I'll just grab some of those, take them to the sig thread and ask if someone can make some.

Chapter 163
Seems Ja Wangnan will have a fight ahead of him now.
Does anyone else notice how Baam's eyes aren't hidden anymore?
Nice, subtle stuff: Baam is back!

Back