New 'school' type tags - please post suggested anime/manga for them!

we already have both a "food" tag for anime/manga, and a "cook" tag for characters, so i dont think the cooking school tag that was added is too much of a stretch

Ooooh I didn't see the food tag. Thank you for pointing that out to me ! :-)

Still though.. that tag group has less than a page of related Anime. Assuming that all cooking school anime is already tagged food and not all food tagged anime is also school related then we can derive that we have also less than a page of 'Cooking School' anime.. I don't know if that warrants a new tag.

Anyways I will share with you what I thought of when I originally saw this post. It would be great to have more advanced search functionality..

ie: to be able to search 'Cooking' AND 'Vampires' tags together at the same time
or 'Mystery' NOT 'Slice of Life'

to be able to do this would definitely be a great help when searching for more specific types of anime. This way you can get a more specific result without having to have very specific tags.

^that already exists too - go to the browse all anime page: Browse Anime by Title: ALL - Anime-Planet , click 'show advanced options' (next to the search area right above the table of anime), then click a tag once to include, or twice to exclude

anyways, i've already added the cooking school tag and don't plan on removing it

Back