Disgaea

Aznmonster

[sadht]Disgaea[/sadht][sadhl=1388]disgaea[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I'm going to try this out, it seems okay....

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 1!

I liked it Lahral Has to be the meanest devil I've ever seen :laugh: kinda good for the first episode it kept me laughing :laugh:

one of my all time favorites.....the characters are so well done and classic in their personalities.....good evil laughter

This show is awful. Not just bad awful, but "rather jump off a cliff than rewatch" kind of awful.

The animation is mediocre at best, it just seemed rushed and sloppy to me most of the time. The script tries to make some funny cliche's and fails. The characters are predictable, with zero character development.

My advice? Stick to the game. At least you get to have some fun then.

H.

Oh, the Disgaea anime.

One of the worst TV shows ever made.

The game wasn't precisely brimming with plot and characterisation, but it excelled at gameplay, fights and entertainment. Not even a miligram of that energy was transferred into the anime.

Oh, the Disgaea anime.

One of the worst TV shows ever made.

The game wasn't precisely brimming with plot and characterisation, but it excelled at gameplay, fights and entertainment. Not even a miligram of that energy was transferred into the anime.

I already play the first and the second game and i enjoy playing both games, but recently i found that the first game as a anime and i was thinking in watch this but thinking in your opinion and the review i think my next anime is going to be Eden of the East not this.
Thanks a lot!

Back