Kimikiss Pure Rouge

ingrey

Kimikiss Pure Rouge

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I figured I'd throw this up since there doesn't appear to be a discussion for it yet.

just watched ep. 18
its about time mao-neechan told Koichi how she felt. I'm curious to see what he's going to do, it's clear that he loves mao-neechan, but he also seems to really care about his girlfriend, so he's going to have some tough decisions to make. I suspect Sanada is going to choose his childhood friend, because that's what always happens lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kimikiss: Pure Rouge

Hmmm, surprised there aren't more people talking about this show. Just picked this one up and I am on episode 3, so far it is pretty good. However one thing that I don't like is the fact that there are three different stories going on, or what appears to be. It is just to much going on having to follow the three and there love interest and all the secondary characters.

ep 18
I felt so bad for Kai-kun(added kun just cuz it feels weird saying Kai all by itself) this ep. He was just being used by Mao because she was hoping to use him to forget about her feelings for Kouichi. I'm more interested in Kazuki's little triangle though. I like how it's a little more unpredictable how it'll turn out than Kouichi's. Don't know if any of that made sense... Just my random bablings about this show.

I really liked this show when I started watching it, but when I had come to episode 12 or so I really started to dislike it, so now I'm pushing myself through it even though it's only 1 ep every week.

Man, I got hooked on this show yesterday (probably because I had nothing better to do and watch) and got up to episode 18.

Sure I feel bad for Kai, but I never really liked him in the beginning anyway, and now my Mao/Kouchi relationship is one step closer!

I really like this series and the way it's got three threads. Makes it more interesting to watch.

Ep 18.
Well, I'm probably one of the few who don't really want Mao and Kouichi to get together, but it's leaning heavily towards it.

Have no fear, I'm with you in being against Mao and Kouichi getting together. But like you said, I fear we'll lose.

One of the main reasons I don't want them to get together is because it's so generic for the childhood friends to get together.

it's pretty decent, i'd say give it a chance

Ep 19
Oh, well it definetly feels like Mao-neechan and Kouchi will get together *sigh*. I feel bad for Yuumi-chan, transfering at the end of september and having her boyfriend taken away from her.

Though it's getting very interesting in the Kazuki arc. Can't wait for the next episode.

ep. 20
That was a good episode, we finally got some progress with Kazuki/Futami. I was waiting for something to happen betwen them for the past ten episodes, although I kind of feel sorry for Sakino. Nonetheless, I would have liked it less if Futami lost out. I'm wondering if now that Mao has decided to move out Kouichi is suddenly going to realize he's in love with her and cast off Yuumi. I'm routing for Yuumi though, because I'm tired of the protagonist always ending up with his childhood friend. The childhood friend always wins trope is way overdone.

Yeah, I really liked the way the Kazuki/Futami plot is progressing. I'm just hoping that Kouichi gets his head on straight and starts to work on Yuumi. I like her character more then Mao, it seems more richer and not the normal childhood friend run of the mill character.

I would feel really bad if Kouichi ditched Yuumi after working so hard on that relationship to develop and promising her he'd save up to see her every weekend. Real love takes work and it'd seem like the easy way out to choose Mao. Yuumi is actually the type of girl I don't like in anime but I dislike indecisive girls like Mao even more. Go Yuumi!

Wow...just wow. I just can't believe how stupid this show has become. That scene in the cafeteria was one of the most stupid things I've seen in a long time.

Thank god it's only a few episodes left.

I can't forgive Kouichi for what he did to Hoshino, ever. :(

If I was Hoshino I so would have smacked him to next tuesday when he told he he didn't like her anymore. Though I must admit Moa and Koichi seem like a better pair.

Futami Eriko for eva!!!!!!!!!!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

I didn't like Hoshino from the start. Donno why. I considered her annoyng.
Kouichi wasn't that greate either.
Mao would have been better of with Kai. Still, I liked the development of the situation. Is not that kinde of anime in witch you know from the start who is going to be with who.

Not tha best romance I have seened, but it's ok.

Back