Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

Chapter 565:

Well, you guys Kubo actually did it, he just threw up his hands and outright admitted his stupid broke as fuck, OP villain is god. I was utterly baffled at the start of this chapter because I was pretty sure it had to be the Soul King he was describing, but nope it was Bach and just in case anyone took him even a little bit seriously anymore we learned that a deep down in his soul....he's the fucking dumb as fuck luchador that blighted the last five or six plus chapters. So of course now every fight that's taking place is making him even stronger and he gains all the skill of not just the fucking Quincies that die, but also some of the Soul Reapers.

This is what happens when Kubo actually tries to give answers to things. Bleah.

Surprised you didn't mention the initial-in-soul bullshit as well, I was rolling in the floor so hard I lost two kilos. :laugh:

Many fanatics would wish their idol could make such a fancy autograph... :troll:

Then Aizen/Kenpachi shall release Bankai

I've actually bought ear plugs to protect me from the screams of horror when it's revealed that Kenpachi's bankai is meant for healing.

Surprised you didn't mention the initial-in-soul bullshit as well, I was rolling in the floor so hard I lost two kilos. :laugh:

Many fanatics would wish their idol could make such a fancy autograph... :troll:

Haha, I've got the flu pretty bad right now, I knew I was forgetting something with this stupid chapter, but every page was spouting something dumber than the last and I could barely keep up.

Hopefully this mean Bach will don a banana hammock and start shouting about villains while shooting off Star Beams now that he has that part of his soul back.

I've actually bought ear plugs to protect me from the screams of horror when it's revealed that Kenpachi's bankai is meant for healing.

Haha, I've got the flu pretty bad right now, I knew I was forgetting something with this stupid chapter, but every page was spouting something dumber than the last and I could barely keep up.

Hopefully this mean Bach will don a banana hammock and start shouting about villains while shooting off Star Beams now that he has that part of his soul back.

Na trust me , it wont be healing one :pokerface:
if it is, time to commit a murder :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Well since he is made to be entity stronger then soul society division 1-13 at full power, healing zanpakto would be well just :pokerface::seriously::seriously::seriously::pokerface:

Just read the latest chapter of Bleach. Still shitty as ever. All is right with the world.

^ That is so fucking retarded that it's plausible. If you're right, I hate you.

If Kubo pulls that kind of fuckery out of his dick, I'm giving this one star and rewatching Diabolik Douchefucks to see how they compare.

566:

sadako-3d-live-wallpaper-600828-0-s-307x512.jpg

^ BAHAHAHAHA. :laugh: :laugh:

Also, gotta love that now Kubo's selling Rukia as a badass "not capable of fear", considering she has quite the freak-out count in this show.

What this chapter made me think of
0xJG0qT.jpg

Source: Hiimdaisy.

Characters that keep slinging the word "fear" around generally aren't very fearsome.
It just comes off as the author wanting us to know the character is supposed to be scary/creepy.

Also, the voice actor of Grand Captain Badass just recently passed away. That's sad.

Last edited:

567:

dastardly-ice.jpg

My perfect fear proof shield apparently.

Kubo is just stringing words together at this point. This fucking non-sense made my head hurt.

I see I'm not the only one who broke a rib laughing at the newest chapter. :laugh: :laugh:

My body is frozen, but I can move and hold a conversation. But I don't have fear because I'm dead. Because dead people tend to move and hold conversations these days. My brain works well enough to talk and receive information, but I can't compute the emotion "fear" because fear is for living people and I'm dead.

LOL OKAY

Chapter Frosty:

Yup, this battle is over and done right quick with frost zombie Rukia. I can appreciate the ice quakes, the freezing stuff, the "The Core" level of Hollywood science, this douche Fear guy dying so quickly that it's the fastest battle of this arc despite the glacier speed they're going at and the fact that he's dying to prove that Rukia is a complete and total undead badass who can control the arctic powers of everything.

This was so hilariously dumb and is yet better than Quincy Armstrong.

It was so hilariously anti-science that I couldn't help but enjoy it. And it's a great popcorn flick.

FEAAAR MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I SAID FEAAAAAR MEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back