Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo

shortlex

[sadht]Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo[/sadht][sadhl=2061]zero-no-tsukaima-princesses-no-rondo[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Yes Ecchi lover, Louise will come back in season 3.
coming in July.

Anyone can't wait,
please discuss?
in awaiting for this new season to broadcast, i am re-watching the two previous season!

A third season entitled Zero no Tsukaima: Princesses no Rondo (ゼロの使い魔~三美姫(プリンセッセ)の輪舞(ロンド)?) will air in Japan in July 2008.[2]
Rondo is a musical term referring to a work or movement.

The woman standing next to Louise is the one that saved Saito in the last episode of Zero no Tsukaima:Futatsuki no Kishi.

Lewis and the long-awaited reunion with her own wit. Wit said, after falling in the forest I was helped by a beautiful fairy, TORITOMETARASHII managed to escape. Wit and earlier than the distance I felt like I got my feelings Lewis want to be honest way.
ANRIETTA's orders were made with the siesta, a fairy with a magic journey to find him and Lewis wit. The journey along the way, his wit's mind is concerned about escalating Lewis, wit keep it fair to turn sour the relationship between the two soured the whole thing, but…. Albion's fairy forest and finally, it found a blonde girl TIFANIA line, but the volume in the chest愕然. To wit that it's unconscious DEREDERE Lewis was furious that the whole thing….
Pretty quickly come to the Academy of TIFANIA wit and presence of a single-minded thoughts toward a siesta in the presence of mind and I feel better organize Lewis is out. Besides, even the Queen ANRIETTA? Great love of the melee, while the deployment patterns, shadows on the invisible enemy who rob a slow Lewis…

Had to put it in! (From Season 2)
807855609_120b242830_o.jpg

Season 3 promotional scans
20071218bzero_resize.jpg

2007Dec21162542_943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Zero no Tsukaima Season 3 confirmed

Hope this season isn't all filler, and actually has a damn ending.

I think it continues from after they
get married
From the tittle it seem to be about the princess

On the ANN pic it looks like that elf chick with the huge boobs from last season :O

Just issues, I just here to check what's been happening and to tell the ISSUP fans of Zero's new season!

Just issues, I just here to check what's been happening and to tell the ISSUP fans of Zero's new season!

I've known about it and can't wait, though i probably won't get to see all of it because i leave for bootcamp on aug 25th but i will see most of it :drink:

LOL oh yeah I forgot about boot!
hope you have fun man.. but for now rewatch zero for anticipation for S3. LOL
well I should take my leave, those issues are putting pressure on me

I've already watched the whole thing through like 20 times rofl :drink:

finished... I am still trying to badger funimation to pick the tittle up. damn bums

lol if geneon had not died we would have the first season by now

LOL.. yeah geneon had an epic failed in the battle between ADV. oh yes.. the big epic battle, wait until funimation gets on the scene.. it GG for them

Hope this season isn't all filler, and actually has a damn ending.

Agreed. When this series is good, it's really freakin good (and I usually don't love ecchi), but man, season 2 had its disappointments. Here's to hoping season 3 doesn't fail! :smile:

Agreed. When this series is good, it's really freakin good (and I usually don't love ecchi), but man, season 2 had its disappointments. Here's to hoping season 3 doesn't fail! :smile:

i agree

LOL.. yeah geneon had an epic failed in the battle between ADV. oh yes.. the big epic battle, wait until funimation gets on the scene.. it GG for them

well if adv would have gotten it we would have some dvds by now :@_@:

July 6. almost here..

once july 6 comes around, please move to currently airing anime and change to respected name.

20071218bzero_resize.jpg

for this picture is that a lazer whip???? omfg i feel so bad for saito now
i loved the ending for season 2
something like this rite?
*happy to see him*
"i thought i was gonna die to but this
cute fairy came to save me"
*mad*
"come to think of it she had really big breast :fantasize:"
*kaboom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Back