Please fill out this survey asap to help influence our redesign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i plan to tally the results later tonight so have them fill it out quickly :) i dont plan on releasing the results, however

Hope a lot of people are interested in songs. Would love to see bands included for the purpose of liking/hating them, as well as the ED and OP songs. When I saw them on the survey, I was like, "SWEET! sothis is gauging interest on it!"

good survey. hope it helps. didn't see a question/option in ranking for the "life spent on anime". in retrospect, maybe that goes under statistics? well it's prob my fav feature of the site. more statistics :)

hi everyone, please fill out the survey today/in the next 10ish hours to help influence how we redesign AP! I plan on analyzing the results tonight and we'll pass it along to the designer as feedback.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NPXD9LJ

please pass it to your friends and fill it out as soon as possible! :)

as a reminder on question 1, ranking all of them is great, but we mostly care about the top 5. so if you're strapped for time, feel free to just rank the first 5.

good survey. hope it helps. didn't see a question/option in ranking for the "life spent on anime". in retrospect, maybe that goes under statistics? well it's prob my fav feature of the site. more statistics :)

Oh, I didn't even think about that as being part of the statistics one! It said something about percentages and I was like, I don't use anything with percentages on the site. However, the "Life Spent on Anime" is my favorite feature also! I wish I could mark how many times I've watched a series because that would make it much more accurate! I actually had a really random dream the other night where I dreamed this had become a new feature and it was such a realistic part of the dream that I thought it might have been true, so I stopped by the website tonight before bed to actually check on just that. Sadly, it was just a dream, and even sadder, there wasn't really a way to mark how important of a feature this would be to me on the survey!

Me too. I didn't even FIND this site until after this was closed. But I filled it out anyway, JIC.

the survey in theory shouldn't be open anymore?

anyways, im going to lock this as the results have long, long since been collected :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back