Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

wVeHDhy.jpg

:megusta: and :love:

Once again reminding me who my new favorite character is.

Man , I love kenpachi

Keep spouting shit you little shit, Do you really think I give a shit about you? :laugh:

And
Thank you Captain Obvious - Bleach style! was glorious
jK6LTXx54fLMJ.png

:laugh:

Chapter 574

Even a bunch of two-bit fools know his aura of fucking badass awesomeness a mile away.
Geez, this guy is such a fucking tool. Can't there be at least one moment where he isn't:
A) A fucking tool bag
B) A fucking dickhat doucheshit
C) A smarmy fucking bastardfuck
D) Annoying
E) All of the above and generally an unlikable fuckface mcshits

Trying to kill Kenpachi with his mind? Oh my fucking fucks. Fuck. Fucking fuckity fuck FUCK FUCKING SHIT FUCKS FUCK THIS ARROGANT BAG OF DICKS

Hm. I forgot my ending thought but I'm pressed for time, hence the lack of a Thrawn Rant at the current douchey villain. But asphyxiation? Drowning? Crushed to death? What kind of candy ass pansy shit is that? As if that kind of weak ass shit can kill Kenpachi or even harm him. Motherfucker is obviously high.

I... guess it's a step forward? Unfortunately we're running a marathon and we're behind the pack with a shot leg.

574:

Bleah, in a lot of ways this is the worst fight yet. You've got a Nazi with unlimited power, which means he has to be a complete dimwit about using it or the war would be over.

Must be a part of King Fuhrer Bach's ultimate batman gambit of gambits plan, which is in turn part of Aizen's plan part of Fuhrer's plan.

At this point it seems like the plan is to stretch out this final arc as long as possible while all the nobodies get to fight, no matter how stupid or broken their power might be. Personal I can wait for Hanataro to get a 10 chapter fight.

^ Up against an emo Quincy who gets people killed when cutting himself, for no logical reason, and Hanatarou just so happens to have the perfect Zanpakutoh. So we have ten exciting chapters of Emo slashing them veins and Hanatarou patching them up instantly, coupled with groundbreakingly poignant dialogue about pain, pain, pain, painpainpain.

Is Hanataro the guy who needs to heal shiv people until he can unleash a somewhat adequate power laser blast from his scalpel and then repeat the process ad infinitum to negative effect because it's a candy ass wussball sad sack who has been largely ineffective outside of that one arc 76 volumes back against some no-name scrubs who were killed post-hate 20 volumes back when this shit started to show that the Nazis mean business and ain't taking no shit from nobody by killing 3000 no-name K-Grade Shitagamis per minute?

That Hamataro?

Is Hanataro the guy who needs to heal shiv people until he can unleash a somewhat adequate power laser blast from his scalpel and then repeat the process ad infinitum to negative effect because it's a candy ass wussball sad sack who has been largely ineffective outside of that one arc 76 volumes back against some no-name scrubs who were killed post-hate 20 volumes back when this shit started to show that the Nazis mean business and ain't taking no shit from nobody by killing 3000 no-name K-Grade Shitagamis per minute?

That Hamataro?

That would be the one!

I have no clue why would put Kenpachi up against this guy. It's such a fucking boring match. Kenpachi needs to be fighting a brawler. Remember when he fought Nnoitra, now that was a proper opponent. This is literally the most boring combination, a brawler that's just going to say "Nah" no matter what V tries to do and we're all supposed to crow about how badass it is. There's no clear limit to V's power and really this is just a fucking mess at the moment.

Kenpachi vs. Nnorita was like 5 episodes of fighting, but it was also one of the best 5 episode moments in the series.
Chapter-wise that would be at least a volume and a half.

And this fight reminds me of the time he fought against that arrogant butler guy, Arrogant Butler Guy. It was that filler- I mean Convenient Plot Device Arc with Genji, that girl, that sexy girl who had to get down and dirty to work her magic, that little shit who is actually kind of like this guy and Lucky 7s, who provided one of the best pages in Bleach that I can remember:

Your shoulder got dislocated? FLEX THAT SHIT BACK INTO PLACE

Ep363IkkakuBulges.png

That moment was so fucking awesome.

Right, it was that Butler Guy who could control time and shit, Kenpachi wanted Genji or Sexy Boots but he got Butler Guy, who decided to inject himself with a shitload of drugs and 'roids to jack up his muscles but he got cut in half like a pussy ass bitch and the fight ended after 1 page.

That would be the one!

Sherlock Thrawn all up in this bitch!

Chapter Douchasaurus Dicks Mini-Arc Part 7

Man, you people be missing some real awesome shit.

By awesome I mean Douchasaurus summoned all these guns and shit and unloaded on Kenpachi and then sent some missiles for shits and giggles but Kenpachi sliced that shit up, deflected all that shit and he sent Yachiru to see Vice Captain Gorgeous for some healing, which means she gets another appearance and despite this chapter barely moving anything forward and being more of a "before the middle of the fight but not quite the middle, more of a third of the way through" kind of chapter, it means Gorgeous appears soon. Potential for down the line in place of Kubo introducing more douchefucks by the names of-

Fatass and... I forgot what the other one looked like, but he was probably a dick. Well, guess this chapter pretty much sucked but it's not even making much progress.

Still better than that mad creepy old rapist.

Awwwww Yeaaaa
screw eevrything but last panel

Kenpachi Zanpakto is
not fcking medical one, but its his own

:megusta: Its Nozorashi

also that D-Bag, doubling himself and summoning meteor .
You tard if you destroy seiritie, your dady juha will die too >.>

All aside, Finally Kenpachi at full power(-bankai) :megusta:
:megusta::megusta::megusta:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE AN OLD, CREEPY RAPIST WITH RAPIST POWERS YOU SICK FUCK.

Ugh... this is getting batshit retardifucks instead of mere batshit retarded.

Until we get to the cliffhanger ending, where Kenpachi is just "Saying something like bankai or some pimp ass move name because holy fucking shit for 500+ chapters and about 70 volumes he has never called upon moves or any pansy ass magic", about to cut a meteor in half and have the halves fall on both those douchedicks.

Kubo can easily fuck it up but dang, he can do some serious good here.

And translation of "Nozorashi": Badass Motherfucker. Or Sir Motherfucker. Or Face Stabbing Badass. Possibly Mauling Tigerbear because loads of badass things have animal names and stuff.

Next chapter will either be the best shit since Vice Captain Gorgeous or a usual Bleach chapter.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FUCKING IMAGINE AN OLD, CREEPY RAPIST WITH RAPIST POWERS YOU SICK FUCK.

Ugh... this is getting batshit retardifucks instead of mere batshit retarded.

Until we get to the cliffhanger ending, where Kenpachi is just "Saying something like bankai or some pimp ass move name because holy fucking shit for 500+ chapters and about 70 volumes he has never called upon moves or any pansy ass magic", about to cut a meteor in half and have the halves fall on both those douchedicks.

Kubo can easily fuck it up but dang, he can do some serious good here.

And translation of "Nozorashi": Badass Motherfucker. Or Sir Motherfucker. Or Face Stabbing Badass. Possibly Mauling Tigerbear because loads of badass things have animal names and stuff.

Next chapter will either be the best shit since Vice Captain Gorgeous or a usual Bleach chapter.
Its kenpachi so ofc better chapter >,>

and Nah not
bankai, More like shikai for starters
Let us take time and see all of its awesomeness
Shikai -> Shikai + Patch Remove/ Bankai -+ Patch Remove .
Though he can even fuck that meteor with just his patch, but Zanpakto totally worth it.

Also and ur fear of medical zanpakto is vanished, See I always told ya >.>

576:

Man, these last two chapters have been really goddamn boring. There's not even much to pick at. V remains a lame villain and he gives Kenpachi nothing to work with. It just goes to show Kenpachi need a good villain to stand out, otherwise he's nothing more than cool sounding one liners.

At least the last panel indicates something will happen next week.

Nozarashi for those that are interested.

Noooooooooooooo! You're bringing in logic to Bleach! That had better be some badass shit in that link.
Ok, I read the first paragraph and stopped up to the barrage of skeletons, skulls and bones. Basically, Kenpachi has the power of bones and stuff.

It's too easy. I mean: Bones. That's 1 letter away from boners and a letter swap from boner.

Next week, it'll be three pages minimum of people going "Oh no, a meteor is coming down on us! Oooooh noooooo!", in a total sissy voice because it's just a meteor. It's not like Bach is going to solo them or something. Kenpachi will just grin, call out his Shikai and be all "AW YEAH MOTHERFUCKER" and slice that shit in half, causing it to massively explode harmlessly and causing Douchey McShits and Douchier McShits to shit their pants and-

Oh dear, chapter end.

Its kenpachi so ofc better chapter >,>

and Nah not
bankai, More like shikai for starters
Let us take time and see all of its awesomeness
Shikai -> Shikai + Patch Remove/ Bankai -+ Patch Remove .
Though he can even fuck that meteor with just his patch, but Zanpakto totally worth it.

Also and ur fear of medical zanpakto is vanished, See I always told ya >.>

It's Kubo and he made Kenpachi cry.

Can totally understand it being Shikai, need to keep the fans wanting and stuff. And to make him as broken as Captain Aizen.

He'll fuck that meteor alright, FUCK IT WITH HIS FUCKING SWORD SHABANG.

Or Sha-Lightning, Sha-Win, anything with the Sha-suffix.

:seriously: Who the fuck was thinking that Kenfuckingpachi, Captain of the group where the only requirement is that you're either badass or have a raging hard-on for battle, the guy who doesn't use these pussy ass bitch powers of "Magic" or Kudo, whatever you call your fruity magic spells. Kenfuckingpachi uses his sword like a man. Cuts up fuckers like it's sushi night. He was the penultimate badass in Bleach, constantly making people around him look like a bunch of sissies. And some of you people were thinking that he'd have a.... "Medical" bankai? What is that shit? Unless medical means "Going to fuck you up so bad not even the doctors will piece you back together" or "Medical on your ass, carving that shit up and dissecting you with a fucking flaming chainsaw" then if not one of those two or a variant of said two, that is some fucked up shit.

Fucked.
Up.
Shit.

Noooooooooooooo! You're bringing in logic to Bleach! That had better be some badass shit in that link.
Ok, I read the first paragraph and stopped up to the barrage of skeletons, skulls and bones. Basically, Kenpachi has the power of bones and stuff.

It's too easy. I mean: Bones. That's 1 letter away from boners and a letter swap from boner.

Kenpachi's release of spirit energy has always used the imagery of the giant skull
rising up behind him, so a bone motif would make sense for his shikai. Even when he was fighting Unohana, she used her Bankai which also involved bones, which is why I think this fits. So you very well might get your barrage of boners.

I hate he has to reveal it against such a unworthy opponent. This doesn't redeem Kenpachi at all for getting knocked out like a bitch by a fake Bach.

Back