Senran Kagura

Episode 1

Mediocre Ecchi fest, it's alright since it will take my mind of the more serious anime. The bounciness and breast grabbing for the week have been filled. I think I might find this enjoyable in the end though, it seems like it could end up being quite surprising and get a passing grade from me if handled well despite all the ecchi high jinks.

Indubitably.

Last edited:
Well, those I've been looking forward to haven't started yet, save Minami ke. As the previous speakers pretty much covered it all, I don't think there's much to be added.

Thirty virtual bucks says next episode will already look much worse since this was the mandatory budget-demanding first episode to grab viewers... And it wasn't even that flashy.

Anyway, very bad show. But hey, it could be worse. I'm sure the Winter season has much further bottoms to explore.

Everything i've picked up so far seems to have huge breasts in it this season XD The surprising one was Da Capo being so breast orientated from ep1 was kinda expecting it from this though as it is supposed to be an ecchi.

Episode 1
Lovely Animation + Ninja girls + Big boobies + Breast physics = This is going to be A-MAY-ZAAAAH! :troll:
I already have my heart out for Yagyuu... *She's mine! :love:

Ninjas + urban fast-paced combat + magical girl transformations = awesome! :love:

I'm going to watch this just because of the battles. I don't care if there is no plot but the opening animation hints at a dark past behind the girls so there may be a plot somewhere...

I already have my heart out for Yagyuu... *She's mine! :love:

Not so fast. If u want her, u r gonna have to fight for her. Yagyuu is mine!!!!!!!!!!! (and I dont have a thing for eyepatches btw)

I'm not saying I despise eye-patches, it's just not my sort of interest.. It's just coincidental that two of my favorite characters have eye-patches. I just like Yagyuu's attitude and personality, same goes for Rikka. :love:

Not so fast. If u want her, u r gonna have to fight for her. Yagyuu is mine!!!!!!!!!!! (and I dont have a thing for eyepatches btw)
Janken?

EDIT : I don't want to spam, so number 15 for me. :)

Last edited:
I'll watch this for a bit if it at least tries to have a story. Seems like it, judging by the first episode.

Back