Princess Lover!

Maiden's Secret sounds perverted. Bet Mr. Bitches gets some sexy time with one or all of them.
Only got as far as the facial cream, so it looks legit. We're so watching that.

I like the sound of Titty blade....

One complain....

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TITIES FOR TITS ANIME!

I mean da fuck...

AW SHIT BIG N, YOU BE FUCKING RIGHT! I'M FUCKING SMACKING MY FUCKING DUMB SHIT FUCKING HEAD AT NOT REALIZING THAT SHIT BEFORE. SHIT MAY BE FUNNY AS SHIT BUT SHIT DON'T HAVE NO TITTIES. SHIT.

Except for the EP. Spinning titty GIFs.

And I apologize for not keeping up, got my Princess Loving :banana::banana::banana: downloaded in it's princessy glory. I'll be back in an hour with an episode's thoughts.

Episode 4: Bitch, We Be Fabulous

Aw shit, you check out them strokes with the sharpie? She's a fucking pro! And painting drawing is for the sophisticated. And it was fashion. I can smell the upper class, and it smells rich.

The fuck? My thoughts exactly Teppei, that be one pimped out trick bike. Motorbike. And god, when the first one started talking, I started laughing. And oh shit they weren't kidding! :laugh:

By bragging, she could be all 'I created the hot shit that's all the fucking rage in Milan, the shit all them bitches-'[s/] 'I do declare, the fashion designs I hath created caused quite the stir in the fashion scene in Milan and all over the world, where class reigns supreme. I am quite the artist.'
But she wouldn't brag about it? That works.

I bet it wasn't sabotage from Gramps, just a mere coincidence. I'm going to allude that rainbow to an AWWWWW YEEAAAAAAH moment for sickness. And fever. In the crotch :megusta:

I'm not even going to question where they're talking as it's easily the most logical location.

Shit, the music at the fashion show makes you want to boogie down and get down with your bad self.

Do rich people drinks normally have mini bubble geysers in them?

I bet she drew him. In some new duds of course.

Ep 3
For a sec when I saw that blade then those giant titties, I thought this was Manyu... But that match was way too fast. I can't even call that action. But he must be a natural being able to have his blade land right in between her breasts. The guys got a good heart though. I suppose thats commendable...

Twin-tails is coming off as a huge bitch. "Do you think people will listen toy you just because you're shouting?" I don't know bitch, will people listen to you just because you punched the comic relief character in to a wall? The answer to both of those is yes. Shouting is a great way to have people pay attention to you.

No idea how incorporating etiquette into martial arts worked, but hey, who the fuck cares. Bitch is definitely gonna be a Tsundere. She has all the stereotypical parts, Brown twintails, she's a bitch to the male lead and blushes a few times, and she liked him before she knew who he really was. All this means one thing. She's going to get a lot more annoying.

Ep 4
I enjoy Miss Maids passion. Also she may be my favorite character, seeing as she hasn't done anything annoying yet. Who would throw away a bike like that!? I don't want it, even if it does defy physics! How are birthday parties and Christmas parties different? Well for one, they have a chance of being fun. And there miss bitch goes showing off her superior etiquette again...

Life long friend has been taken over by a glowing slime! Ok, that is not a cold, he's having a stroke.Quite the game of footsies. Also, why does that family emblem look inappropriate? Weird whoever picked that... But damn, Grandpa had quite the hair back then.

She probably uses him as a model... now she'll always have a picture of him...

Sorry fellow pervs but I'll be missing out till Monday. Enjoy the weirdness with not enough tits

How many of the Titty Crusaders are left? Who still stands in the adversity of decency and morals?!

Episode 5

Nezu meets Teppei at school. He wants to thank him for filling in at Hōjōin's party. He offers to take him somewhere, but he passes to go out with Charlotte instead. She asks Sylvia if it's alright, since they're still supposedly engaged. She acts like she doesn't care, but she's thinking about it. Teppei and Charlotte go to an amusement park, and try to spend the day as normal people. They discuss each other's pasts and Teppei comes up with a plan for the party he has to host.

Episode 6

Everyone meets at the train station for Teppei's party, a trip to a hot spring. All the girls go to one room, while Teppei, Nezu and two other random characters they brought along go to another. The boys plan to peep on the girls while they're in the bath. It's more fun when the show doesn't take itself seriously...

"... Let's split it 70-30. i'll take the 30"

"No, that would be against my princiles, we'll do it 50-50"

"Tonight, we two will become the DOUBLE LUCKY PERVERTS!!!"

That was the first time I really laughed at this show. Most of the episode is pretty funny, like when the girls comment on how there's so much unusual fog and when the guys are making their way to the girls bath. Afterward, everyone has fun back at the inn. As the girls are going to sleep, they all admit that they like Teppei, and they make a pact not to get mad at whoever he chooses to go out with, but the shows half over, so that probably won't last long.

This was the best episode so far.

Episode 5: Can't say Penguin without 'How fucking awesome are they'

Alfred, A.k.a. I'll fucking beat the shit out of your bitch ass if you fucking touch oujo-sama, you fucking dirty ass fucking bastard. Alf for short.

I'd be bored too if there weren't a beach episode by now after all the work he's done. And for a moment I was all: Lowering dat window, pimped out limo, until I realized other cars do that.

I take transit if needed.

Or walk.

Aw man, I laughed at the comic relief's appearance and the bromance with them being cheek buddies. Facial cheek buddies. And you can taste it in the air, with the sparkles in his eyes, the taste for rich men. That or he wants him to bring his harem to the beach for some sexy beach action. :megusta:

Fuck danger! Plunge right in! And strip bar! Titties! Wait, what? Shit, that doesn't make sense. Strip bar is suicide, so titties à la masquerade!
Hm... now that I think about it, a strip bar shouldn't have been the first thing I thought of.

Jiiya... Jiiya... Either a papa wolf or a badass butler. Her butler. Alfred Jiiya?

So glad Saber wants to get to know the kind and chivalrous pervert Teppei, much better than being all stoic and aloof. And they're childhood friends! How sweet! Thought it would be twin-tails and Teppei.

Finnish? But Firmish. Aw shit, that means they aren't in Japan!
And I love this perverted humour. Red day... :hamster:

I may be a sentimental pervert, but I was misting up at the halfway point. You tug at my heartstrings Saber!

Fucking plane and shit! Flying to Osaka! Which means Saber is from Finland!

Wait, does Osaka have some supermall that's part Ferris Wheel, zoo, aquarium, Penguin exhibit and mall?
That dog's getting some action right there :banana: And that nostril thing, gold. Actually thought it was the dog thinking that :laugh:
And an orgasm to the taste buds.

'Charlotte...'
........- Woah! Her name's Charlotte?!

They usually put the 'main fem/MC leaving the country/school' in the last two episodes. Guess that will be what the last six are about, and fully introduced in #5.

Next episode: The best episode before the fall into politburo crap.

Concerning last episode:
The fuck? I fucking expected water sports in the last episode and what do I get? Character development for Saber (Which I appreciate) and some hints for the next six episodes after the tits one.

Fucking ass, I ain't expecting no more high expectations shit.

Episode 6: Obligatory Hot Springs/Beach Episode

Awww, Maria-chan's so adorable! And what? Crotch missiles? But it is Magic Nightmare, so I think someone took a note of Mad Bull and decided to use missiles instead of grenades. I don't even give a fuck in how he used as many missiles as half his large ass. And my sentiments exactly with that expression, except I'm :megusta: because it's THE BEST FUCKING PARTY EVER AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING LOGIC THIS WILL FUCKING WORK BECAUSE PEASANTS GO TO FUCKING CO-ED HOT SPRINGS

That actually was the most fucking graceful ticket check ever!

And Charlotte is British! Not French, as I expected, but still pretty cool. And liking the fourth-wall breaking.

Fucking tripping, train in space and shit. And who are those two? Two random pervs for some perverted peeping hijinks? And funny thing, again I thought 'illegal? Fuck that shit, "That" is so worth it' without taking into account of one of them being a fiancee and all from rich families with the power to make people disappear.

TITS. My expectations are met.

Right, rest of the episode.

Glad to see he's sane and delusional.

Rawr, a lady who sleeps with her instruments :love: And takes them with her to the bath.
Note: Footsteps =/= Breast slaps
Senseless girl-on-girl fan-service. :megusta:

I was wondering about his name, and I'm glad it was dealt swiftly with no... whosawhats.

Oh fuck of fucks, GET A SCREEN OF THAT SHIT. FUCKING KAIJI

At that table tennis, I had an urge to grab my nuts.

Best game of Ping Pong I've ever seen.

Oh, I thought you'd all finish this by the time I returned. Nice to see I don't have catching up to do.

Episode 3-6
Haruhiko is so much win.
So, Seika and Teppei are related. There better not be any incestuous fanservice. Seems like I have the uncensored version of this too, there were boobs everywhere in the episode.
God, I want to go to a party in a strip club too...
I love how this anime is all silly, but all of a sudden they throw in a tear-jerker scene. It's trying hard not to be an average fanservice title.
Ooh, obligatory hotsprings episode. But, this is probably the best of this kind I've seen in anime, it was hilariously funny, and Haruhiko's 4th wall breaking "report" fit in perfectly. Also he's such a yaoi fanservice character.

What episode were we on today?

If we're suppose to finish today, then I gracefully decided to wait for you delayers so we can all partake in the crappy second half together.

^ I thought that, too. Since we're all behind anyway, I was just going to focus on the monthly marathon this weekend, and catch up on Monday.

Episode 7-8
Introducing a new character, Hartmann, the fiance. Aaaand, of course, he's dead. Also, we delve into politics a bit. God, what's with the super creepy bike... those legs.
I honestly don't think that throwing in this serious kidnapping plot is for the better. Imho, the show would be a lot more enjoyable being pointless lighthearted ecchi.
I wonder, is it just me, or does the ED song's first few notes sound like Nyan Cat's song?

What episode were we on today?

If we're suppose to finish today, then I gracefully decided to wait for you delayers so we can all partake in the crappy second half together.

I´m all for this...

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

I completely forgot about this shit....

Well, I'm finishing it tomorrow. The rest of you are on episode 7, I think?

Episode 9-10
Getting less interesting with all this seriousness added. Actually in all this crap with the bomb I couldn't figure out if they meant it all as a parody on cliche action movies (since there was comedy added) or was it just a poor attempt at making this show into something dramatic although it's not meant to be that. I'm afraid that it's probably the latter, there was far too little comedy for the first option to work.
Surprise surprise, Hartmann is alive and he's a sadistic bastard. He's quite handsome though.
Incestuous fanservice, of course there will be some, I was stupid to hope otherwise.

Episode 6 is so worth it. Hot springs!

Well, I'm finishing it tomorrow. The rest of you are on episode 7, I think?

Aye, we (Most of us) got through the good stuff and now have the crap left over. And OVA titties.
Which, I must say, you will love :megusta:

Last edited:
Yep after anime I want to continue with other related boobielicious stuff (OVAs´n shit!).

I agree, the second half is crap.
Finished it. I'm going to watch OVAs and whatever else there is also.

Episode 11-12
Nothing good happened in these two episodes (well, except that grandpa being badass: "Guerrilla shoot!"). Just a lot more drama and seriousness that doesn't suit the show.
Josephine was pretty hot.
So, Teppei fell in love with Charlotte, that was good, I liked her the most out of all female cast.
That dancing in the end was pretty cute, especially with Sylvie, lol.

Episode 4:

QUEEN BITCH IS ADDED TO HAREM <--approve

Sidekick guy is funny. My gay theories arise, man was sneezing RAINBOWS!

DUMB FUN!

Episode 5:

I want to write as much I can of this dumb anime, but all I can thik of is.... NO EXPLICIT CONTENT! WHY DID I DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED VERSION, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT... IT MAKES NO SENSE...

(Later on Naga saw that PL was not labled Explicit content...dreams shattered...)

Episode 5:

I want to write as much I can of this dumb anime, but all I can thik of is.... NO EXPLICIT CONTENT! WHY DID I DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED VERSION, WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THAT... IT MAKES NO SENSE...

(Later on Naga saw that PL was not labled Explicit content...dreams shattered...)
You poor, poor soul...

Ep 5
This episode could have been better if his friend joined them on the date, or even better, if she joined them to the strip joint and learned some new moves! Sylvi is a lot more innocent than I first thought. Kinda sad story, but not enough to have me give a shit.

Ep 6
I actually enjoyed those 4th wall breaking jokes. Also how clueless those two were when it came to boarding the train.

Anyway, WOOT! HOT SPRINGS!!! One of the better hot springs episodes I've seen. Enjoyed the Kaji references as well. Also finally got to see some actual tits! Well, besides the ending theme

Last edited:
Back