You can now add your timezone (please change asap!)

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
We've now added the ability to add the timezone you're in - the default is set to the site's default, which is PST. Please go to your 'edit profile' page to change the timezone.

We plan on updating the activity feed very soon to display your date information (it's been stored this whole time, we just needed the timezone feature up first), so please update it asap to ensure you see the correct info you expect when that happens :D

mine was already updated to EST for some reason o.O

this is about the site profile, isn't it. derp.

I just made the change baby!

What's funny, is that I never had the right time zone selected on the forums either. NJ is EST time so yeah.....just fixed it.

as a heads up, i realized a few minutes ago that we'll need to store the timezone info in the session, so once i launch the activity feed update in a bit, you guys who've changed it already will just need to log back out and in. i'll make a note of it in the announce thread :)

as a heads up, i realized a few minutes ago that we'll need to store the timezone info in the session, so once i launch the activity feed update in a bit, you guys who've changed it already will just need to log back out and in. i'll make a note of it in the announce thread :)

Are you not able to force a site-wide log out?

Back