DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Croatia is +1 compared to Spain, right? Then that'd be 12PM for you. =)

And I think you just have to watch one episode to catch up. They started yesterday and the pace is 1 ep a day~

Time zone is a bitch. I'd so join you. Sadness.

That is if my calculations are right. I might fuck up something like I always do.

And we've only watched one episode of Softenni Tento, you can always watch and post in the thread when you've watched it? It's not as fun alone, but it looks like this one won't be too soul destroying to watch alone.
I am actually thinking on moving my schedule a bit. If I am not mistaken then you are watching 1pm my time (amirite? If not someone correct me). I am usually done with anime by the time, but I can manage one ep for the fun.. or not so much.

No idea what your time zone is, but if you can make it that would be cool. Only one episode a day for this series as well, and we normally do two, so that should maybe make it a bit easier for you?

And fuck yes Bestanimeserie, you know where the fun's at :drinking:

:drinking: unfortunatly I might not make it tonight there's some random family thing planned today wich will be until 10pm if I hurry I will be on time if not sorry for that

No idea what your time zone is, but if you can make it that would be cool. Only one episode a day for this series as well, and we normally do two, so that should maybe make it a bit easier for you?
Oh silly me, didn't realize someone did not know where I am from let alone my time zone. xD
Anyway, I am in for this. Definitely starting tomorrow, but if I am lucky I might hop in today too.

Kagaku na Yatsura was over the top lewdness. :megusta:
I've seen worse, but this one is quite a gem.

And now I feel like writing a serious review.

edit: rofl. brad ninja'd me with majestic idea.

^
^ same here.

I don't think I'd endure the second time. My review is posted, and I'm done with it for good (I'l never watch something bad more than once). Good luck to new members of this club because this will always be the first thing I'll recommend. :megusta:

I am the new member of the club... but I am already twisted. Nagy won't get to taint me.

If you sign some documents and give your soul in my good care, I guarantee that I'll change the way you view the world. For the better, of course. :megusta:

2/10 Naga!

I couldn't give it any more than 0.5/10, i would have ended up puking in my mouth had i even given it a score one.

I've seen way worse. And besides, animation and music aren't that atrocious... I had to give some points on that. Objectivity and that shit... I don't even know...

Seeing how messed up Softenni is, all in favor of watching this 2 eps a day starting tomorrow? Just to get this done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back