Needless

Quizap

[sadht]Needless[/sadht][sadhl=2471]needless[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Uh... lets see....

Ridiculousness of TTGL meets S-Cry-Ed... that's what I got out of it.

And what in the flippin hell does the ED animation have anything to do with this? It threw me off so bad from remembering what even happened in the episode.

R-18, if you read this.. you'll probably pull an Endless 8 watching the ED, can almost guarantee it.

Therik, you may want to protect the little one's in it, you may have to admit them into SPOIL.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yeah, that ending theme was...interesting....the show seems kinda cool, but nothing too special yet.

What were they thinking when they decided to animate such an ED. Really.

Eve is the only reason I'm watching episode 2. She somehow reminds me of Tenma from School Rumble a bit, and I liked her character a lot.

Doubt it.

haven't checked the studios, but this has to be from the makers of TTGL. I mean, practically same characters/character designs. The Priest as Kamina, Eve as Yoko (not the same personality, but they practically fill the same role and look a lot alike, except Eve is younger, plus the hair), and also the little brat as Simoun.

It's like they are trying really hard to try and make another TTGL. Although, I guess I shouldn't compare and just watch the show without any bias (although it is hard). The show itself was ok. Nothing special, it was a so-so first episode.

this really feels like a ttgl copycat without its epicness and awesome story telling plus unique characters. using religious names(testamentooo, etc) is also just stupid, unless its an anime focused on the bible (and this one clearly isnt).

also: germany names in this anime used as well^^

I... I... I might watch this, even though it's clear there's going to be no content here. Gleh. I hope the next episode either completely wows me or gives me a reason to drop it.

I dunno, I JUST finished a TTGL marathon (like 2 days ago) and after the first episode I can honestly say that Nameless completely lacks the same epic feel that TTGL had. Don't get me wrong after watching TTGL it's now added to my list of top favorites, but I didn't really see any of the "slapstick" that was supposed to be there. I don't think I laughed once during the whole episode.

I've tried to match up the character comparison that people have made in this thread and I'm just not seeing it. Eve more reminds me of Excel (from Excel Saga), versus Yoko who was much more down to earth. And the priest is nothing like Kamina. He completely lacks the aggorgant recklessness that Kamina has.

Pretty much the only thing I've felt similar is the comic feel to it during the fights/etc. Not even seeing how the characters look similar.

I guess I should also note, after watching it, I deleted the first episode.

I thought this show was pretty cool, I thought the main guy resembled Kamina too especially the glasses. I liked the grenade in the bible bit, I bet there will be Python Parodies of that scene. How soon do new series get a listing on Anime Planet?

They're normally done a few weeks in advance. Sothis has been ultra busy putting V3 live which is why we're not questioning it.

I keep hearing the TTGL comparison from people, and now I'm thinking I better watch that before I continue this series, haha.

I gotta say, though, my reaction to this episode was something like this:

:| ... :D ... :/ ... :D

and rinse and repeat. Sooo, I don't really know how to feel about it yet. I'm starting the second episode now, so we'll see how it goes. :laugh:

ep 2
oh great, another "holy milk" incident. Why would the juice look like that?! Plus, A drill arm? How much closer to TTGL can you get?! The conveniently ripped shirt that barely covers the nipples...the girl in general being very generic and not very "sexy"...the green haired boy is pretty boring, and looks like a dude from shaman king...GAAH this doesn't seem to be getting any better. This makes me sad :crying:

Boring episode and I'm still at a loss for words with the ED. It completely baffles me as to why something like that is the ED to this show.

after the first ep i decided i dont want to continue with it. I can be very judgmental with a series with a bad first ep. It seemed to me like the same old wtf type of humor which gets old to me. i also dont care for the character designs.

the ED... maybe its a secret ploy to keep people watching in hope that all will be revealed.. that was my first and only guess

Just watched the 4th episode, seems to be picking up since I found this one more enjoyable.

Dunno if anyone else found the humour almost unbearable after some time with Eve switching names all the time but it seems she's doing it less so I'll keep watching.

Haven't watched TTGL here either, just checked it and wow, the screenshots look surprisingly similar. Sounds interesting so... /me adds it to his To Watch list.

Back