DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget what time My Broncos are on. Maybe I will just watch when I get done with NFL and throw my 2 cents in. You know me. Late to the party, but I like to leave a mark.

You people and your football, putting it above watching pictures of tits, people talking about tits and the titty OVA that revolves around tits.

The some of you are quite anxious to watch the OVA..... you perverts. We are done with Qwaser today and because the lots of you aren't here for tomorrow or Saturday, we'll do the OVA and PD on Sunday.
I'll give full details once I'm done with something.
Good, cause I'm just getting online now, and would've been late if there was a viewing scheduled for today ...

Penciling in time for Sunday viewing now ...

You people and your football, putting it above watching pictures of tits, people talking about tits and the titty OVA that revolves around tits.

It used to be that when you watched football you actually got tits; It was during commercials.

I did quick google search and it seems they are 2min each not 4min, so it's not that bad?

By the way that OVA, it's episode 10,5 wasn't it? Or is there more..:cereal:

16*5 = 80 minutes? are we really going to watch all of them in one go?

Sorry, I was wrong about the timing. They are only 2 minutes each...they just feel like they're 4-5 minutes because they make you so uncomfortable.

So it's only 32 minutes of torture for all 16 episodes.

If I'm around I might join you guys on this one.

Have fun with ~20 minutes of Aya Hirano poorly playing a dominatrix... who also happens to be a freaking loli.

:troll:

Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, what makes it even worse is there is no pretense of plot like the series, it was clearly made for someone to masturbate to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back