GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Sui

[sadht]GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class[/sadht][sadhl=2480]GA-Geijutsuka-Art-Design-Class[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

One word : CUTE.
Everything is so damn CUTE. The OP and ED especially...
I'm really loving this. Very funny at times too.
Although, I obsess easily with anything to do with art.
So maybe it's just me...

Anyhow, discuss! I wanna know what people think of this.

First episode gave me a cuteness overdose 0_o
It's a funny show, I like the art theme aswell, and I'll probably finish this one, but it's by no means unique. It's one of those "group of schoolgirls doing their things" shows.

YES! I agree. Although, I do find uniqueness in the art style to some extent (I love how they use soft tones throughout, especially in the scenery - it's really beautiful) but this is coming from somebody who hasn't seen much anime overall, so there could be more out there like this that I don't know about.
The art theme is definitely a plus for me, but I can see how people wouldn't like this.
I do think the character designs/personalities could have been worked on somehow...maybe...but I'm only on ep 1. so my opinion might change.
(And it most likely will)
None of them stood out to me so far -
Except for Miyabi/Masa of course, but she just got my attention for being the character that has the best design but worst personality.
I do hope she changes from her bland, boring, serious self once in a while...
She does add a touch of variety to the group though, so maybe I should stop complaining. :sweat:
One of my favourite moments in episode 1 - A la mode change!
How cute was that?

I also loved Monochrome's attack. I couldn't stop laughing.
This is definitely my new obsession.

I found episode 1 wierdly charming, it was abit random, but it had a few funny parts, not a great episode, but i did enjoy it.
I liked how it basically taught you different things about art in a funny way.

The colour rangers fuckin owned! Best bit!

I can only find up to episode five of this. Did whoever was subbing stop, or are they just taking a really long time?

slow subs means show sucks :P

how can art be interesting to watch anyway there's hidmari sketch for that if you need art anime hahaha. equally as bad too! XD

*is a boring slice of life hater*
*giggles*

Have you even seen the first episode, chii? :P It's deliciously random, you're missing out on the colour rangers!

i think i'm good for now on that front.

if it all gets subbed someday i might pick it up but only cause it's a goal to watch everthing that has aired in 2009 :P

They didn't finish subbing this? I thought about picking it up because I really enjoyed Sketchbook ~Full Color's~ but was told it was more like a "teach about art!" kinda anime. Anyone care to comment?

Well... Yes, you do learn things about art, but not in a textbook way.
It's basically a SoL random comedy, and is overly cutesy.

As far as I'm aware it's not that GA has been dropped, just that the subbing is rather slow. I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the series, it's kind of enjoyable and I want to review it lol.

well after all the show bashing i did before i'm watching this now and well.... i wasn't wrong... but i wasn't 100% right either... :P

it does have it's funny moments and it's generally more than a giggle per ep.
that chick with the glasses is REALLY pissing me off though.... why did they draw them bigger than her face and not even covering her eyes :(

it has the awesomeness of Strawberry Marshmallow but the suckage of Hidamari Sketch interesting combo XD

Back