DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that once we are done with Seikon no Qwaser, I am for the love of me banning all anime that exceeds more than 13 episodes, including sequels for DTAB events. This is extremely too much, even for me and I'm the guy having to watch 47 series this coming fall season.

I agree with this. 12-13 max is about right.

I'm fine with whatever... although, we could push the pace a little bit with watching 3 episodes instead (longer shows, ofc).

I just want to say that once we are done with Seikon no Qwaser, I am for the love of me banning all anime that exceeds more than 13 episodes, including sequels for DTAB events. This is extremely too much, even for me and I'm the guy having to watch 47 series this coming fall season.

Wait you're going to watch all shows that air next season? how much free time do you have? Oh well I agree 24 episode's is a bit too much even for seikon no tittyfest.

Sorry for missing out yesterday folks, my bro bought copy of GTA V so we spent whole evening playing that.:sweat:

You sick, degenerate bastard. I so envy you. It was amazing, wasn't it? I need the game right now. :yunoguy:

Wait you're going to watch all shows that air next season? how much free time do you have? Oh well I agree 24 episode's is a bit too much even for seikon no tittyfest.
Even if I don't have the free time that I have, I would had still watched every single anime in a season. :I

You sick, degenerate bastard. I so envy you. It was amazing, wasn't it? I need the game right now. :yunoguy:

I skipped titfest to play it, that how good it was.:megusta:

But seriously, it's pretty amazing, world is HUGE, graphics are great, amount of stuff you can do is limitless. It's a GTA game after all.

People should know what they're getting into.

In any case, why don't you simply sit it out if you're not interested?

As the great DTAB leader I am, I can't just back out subjecting my followers to watching Qwaser by their lonesome self.
Also, I don't drop anime once I start them. ._.
This and the unwritten rule where I must be involved in every event.

Damias wouldn't punk out like some bitch, he would put his face to the grindstone and lick it away.
And who doesn't love classy shit like this.

As the great DTAB leader I am, I can't just back out subjecting my followers to watching Qwaser by their lonesome self.
Also, I don't drop anime once I start them. ._.
This and the unwritten rule where I must be involved in every event.

You're beautiful. :crying:

That and this is really the official AP-Masochism club in disguise. We may complain and bitch about how intensely horrible a series is but we want it. We want it so [redacted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back