DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like this?

8SIcaiH.png

I tried to make it as shitty as the shows Thrawn recs. I think the assy cropping of our lovely SnQ girl proves i succeeded.

Oh yeah, Lord Mie....he's upstairs. I'm downstairs.

popeebloodfap2.jpg

Got my issue out of the way. :megusta:

Just so you know, we're watching the two movie/OVAs this Friday and Saturday and that PPC is next week. So yeah. Unless you're informing me that you're going to be busy next week. The date for PPC is still up for debate.

Indeed, quite odd actually. A-P listed it as a movie but I rather trust A-P than the other sources I had to dig up... (MAL)

I got 2 diffrent files well 3 actually one where they are merged (and english dubbed) and one with 2 episode's And i'll be busy next week yeah that's what I meant.

I'm going to try to change it myself ... never have done more than add RAM, though, so this will be a rare occasion. Opening up the belly of the beast. I have to suck up the courage and also find the specs so I know what kind of replacement card I'll need to get.

Good luck to you then must of that stuff is found on them youtube's I got around building my own pc using youtube as well

Today's digital devil something north mythology + sci-fi along with some horror even if it's shit it won't be that boring atleast I hope it isn't

So I take it tonight's OVA is at 10PM GMT as usual? The original post doesn't clarify it, might want to change that!

I'm honestly kinda excited to watch this. I know it'll be shit but I just can't wait to see how a reasonably interesting premise gets completely wasted on some loathsome pile of crap!

---

Also, I hate to be a nitpicker (and I understand we all want to forget Majuu Sensen ever even existed), but Ping Pong Club should be the ''Premier Event #2'' instead of #1, no? =D

So I take it tonight's OVA is at 10PM GMT as usual? The original post doesn't clarify it, might want to change that!

I'm honestly kinda excited to watch this. I know it'll be shit but I just can't wait to see how a reasonably interesting premise gets completely wasted on some loathsome pile of crap!
Yeah, it's 10PM GMT. o3o
I hope it not as boring as I presume it'll be.

Also, I hate to be a nitpicker (and I understand we all want to forget Majuu Sensen ever even existed), but Ping Pong Club should be the ''Premier Event #2'' instead of #1, no? =D
Oh my. I didn't noticed that. Good eye Link. That is why you're my second in command. o3o

Wasn't Vividred about flying girls, guns and panty shots?

Good luck convincing Thrawn that we're not watching that. :troll:

Wasn't Vividred about flying girls, guns and panty shots?

Good luck convincing Thrawn that we're not watching that. :troll:

:megusta:

Tae mentioned it was all about ass and that's all I saw about his post on it. Looks like some real good shit if you ask me. Guns and panty shots just add to it.

It's decided then. Chin up Damias, the people have spoken.

That's good news, for everyone here except me and I can accept a DTAB Vividred viewing but just not yet. I think its too early for a DTAB viewing of a series this recent. Don't get me wrong, it already ended what, 4-6 months ago and barely anyone had talked about it. But there may be a slim chance that one user will one day go to that thread and be dumbfounded as to what had happened in that thread. All the spoils(?), ruined. Makes me feel guilty. Even the Arata thread, I felt guilt about it though the odds people are gonna watch it baffles me but I digress. I don't know, that's how I feel about it. Maybe if y'all were to convince me otherwise, we'll maybe do Vividred sooner than expected.

--
Also, the thread for today's viewing is here.
https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...188814-digital-devil-story-megami-tensei.html

That's good news, for everyone here except me and I can accept a DTAB Vividred viewing but just not yet. I think its too early for a DTAB viewing of a series this recent. Don't get me wrong, it already ended what, 4-6 months ago and barely anyone had talked about it. But there may be a slim chance that one user will one day go to that thread and be dumbfounded as to what had happened in that thread. All the spoils(?), ruined. Makes me feel guilty. Even the Arata thread, I felt guilt about it though the odds people are gonna watch it baffles me but I digress. I don't know, that's how I feel about it. Maybe if y'all were to convince me otherwise, we'll maybe do Vividred sooner than expected.

--
Also, the thread for today's viewing is here.
https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...188814-digital-devil-story-megami-tensei.html

What you could do ( I don't know in how far this is possible but you could create a subfolder (something like the Monthly Marathon Club) and then post all the threads in there then there wouldn't be spoilers

eh, I don't want to watch something that several members beforehand will consider "good."
One thing is a show turning out to be enjoyable, another thing is going in knowing.

Ok, so I just sent a PM to sothis. Hopefully, I'll get a response soon. :)

And I watched Vividred? I don't recall me seeing an anime with such title.... :cereal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back