Elfen Lied

Yet there was none. She wanted him to, but did it ever say that he did touch her? Going from what they told in the show, they never had a relationship.

Yet there was none. She wanted him to, but did it ever say that he did touch her? Going from what they told in the show, they never had a relationship.

Very true, I didn't see any relationship in the show between them. Sure she wanted him to touch her but he didn't do it.

Fine, perhaps "incest" was the wrong word. "Innuendo incest" then! Hell your opinion on it is your opinion, I just thought that it was stupid how she was infatuated with him...personal side note, Nyu should have killed her -_-

Fine, perhaps "incest" was the wrong word. "Innuendo incest" then! Hell your opinion on it is your opinion, I just thought that it was stupid how she was infatuated with him...personal side note, Nyu should have killed her -_-

Yeah Nyu should have killed her just for kicks, it would have made things interesting if that happened.

Na incest was just right, even if the nerds want to be picky it doesn't make you wrong.

I'm not being picky. I just don't want potential viewers to get the wrong idea. Some would not watch the show if they thought that those two characters actually did something.

I'm sure the little girl being raped by her step father would be more reason for them not to watch it than mutual incest.

Using incorrect words is simply incorrect and using the right one isn't any more effort, sure most everyone unintentionally says the wrong words from time to time and thats fine. Though knowingly using the wrong word and calling everyone who uses the right word (Or points out that it is the wrong word) nerds only shows a lack of intelligence and perhaps immaturity.

Last, watching a medium from another country (And thus another culture) then finding perceived flaws in the creator's views/culture just to say its stupid just makes you look like an arrogant idiot (Whether you truly are or not is irrelevant for now).

Last edited:
Cousins are allowed to marry and reproduce in most countries. I don't think it would count as incest even if something was to happen.

As for the show, I did enjoy it myself, but I can't really think of anything that would make it outstanding or a classic.

Using incorrect words is simply incorrect and using the right one isn't any more effort, sure most everyone unintentionally says the wrong words from time to time and thats fine. Though knowingly using the wrong word and calling everyone who uses the right word (oO points out that it is the wrong word) nerds only shows a lack of intelligence and perhaps immaturity.

Last, watching a medium from another country (And thus another culture) then finding perceived flaws in the creator's views/culture just to say its stupid just makes you look like an arrogant idiot (Whether you truly are or not is irrelevant for now).

Yeah, unfortunately for you though, trying to outsmart someone by using fancy language and over exaggerated observations in a discussion about a cartoon doesn't impress many people. Least of all me.

I just think, that you think you have to be correct all the time. Your reply just proves it. We all stated our beliefs now, why can't we just leave it at that. It is obvious that we can't change our beliefs through an internet forum. We are talking about an anime. This isn't an argument in English class.

@Duomaxwe, Impressing anyone is the least of my concerns, your words aren't all that impressive either, they are simply pointless. Then I didn't try using fancy language or exaggerated observations nor can I even remember any exaggerations. If you really want to continue this then please type with a dictionary in hand, being incorrect for you is an understatement.

@topic, To those who read the manga, how would you compare it to the show? I've been interested in reading it for a while now.

Back