Darker Than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha

Julianlivre

[sadht]Darker Than Black - Kuro no Keiyakusha[/sadht][sadhl=1095]darker-than-black[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

hmmmm, no comment!!

I got no idea what this show is about -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darker Than Black!!!

Speculation about "Messier Code BK201"
so... after having sen the first two episodes ive investigated a little Messier Code BK201 (hei) .. (it got mentioned at least in the trailer) 201 is btw Lee's room number. first there is no Messier beyond 110, but there exists Herschel 201, which is NGC 4027, that one has the constellation Corvus (raven), there is beta crv which is also called Tso Hea which looks kinda like a gate; - or im on the wrong direction. but thats just speculation.

PS.: "The real stars in the sky disappeared. They were replaced with fake stars that we see now" makes me think the whole city is probably domed. Makes it more curious what the heck is outside.

Last edited:

maybe its just me or are alot of the new anime main chtrs more evil then they use to be? thow im not complaining i love this consept with a passion lol.
_+++______________________________

_+88________ROCK_HARD_!!!_________

_+880_____________________________

_++88_____________________________

_++88_____________________________

__+880_________________________++_

__+888________________________+88_

__++880______________________+88__

__++888_____+++88__________+++8__

__++8888__+++8880++88____+++88___

__+++8888+++8880++8888__++888____

___++888++8888+++888888++888_____

___++88++8888++8888888++888______

___++++++888888888888888888______

____++++++88888888888888888______

____++++++++000888888888888______

_____+++++++000088888888888______

______+++++++00088888888888______

_______+++++++088888888888_______

_______+++++++088888888888_______

________+++++++8888888888________

________+++++++0088888888________

________++++++0088888888_________

________+++++0008888888___________

im a big fan of this series its right up my alley.

Episode 1 and 2. I am very confused. In a good way, mind you. I don't know what's going on, but I know I like the animation style, the gimmicks, the ideas, and the protagonist. I love the way his eyes look so... dead.

Re: Darker Than Black

Episode three...

All I have to say is...

Oh but God loves me ... It is a fire starter...

Now if she can just make it through a single episode without being executed.

Ep 5: Great, great stuff. This anime has all the elements to make it awesome. I completely adore the main character. Although I'm confused as to what his nature is. Sometimes he seems completely emotionless... like a doll (haha). And other times he actually acts like a genuine human.
When he talks about his sister at the en dof this episode, he didn't have to pretend to be human. He actually was concerned or whatever. Confusing.

Episode 6: I'm loving this series. It is surprising in a lot of pleasant ways. Somehow it's not cliche and yet incorporates elements that you've seen done before. It is an interesting twist. BK201 is one of the more engaging characters around at the moment. It was good to see him explored in more depth today
and how tragic was Havoc!? She looked totally awesome and yet wretched at the same time. So... do you guys think BK201 is a Contractor or not?

is this one really so impossible to make recs for? o_o surprised it has zero (of course, no recs are better than bad recs, but still)

Sothis this is really a hard series to rec for because it is similar to other series without being close enough that it would really be fair to say if you like 'a' you would like 'b'. It isn't that it so completely original, but more that that it has enough originality you can't be sure of a fair recommendation yet. I think more episodes will equal a better bet. At some point I might go with Black Cat, but they don't have the same level of humor at all so I'm not really prepared to suggest it.

Yup. I agree with that statement. I kept trying to think of other horror films (yeah, I start with genre) and couldn't think of anything of that kind of... twistiness. It is a gory film, but you can't say it's anything like any other gory film you've seen. People have special powers, but the background story is not like any other 'special powers' type story you've seen. The mood is very unique, I'd say. Tense, but not Death Note tense, dark but not like Blood or Claymore or something. It's not demons (as far as we know yet) and the characterisation is very well done. I mean, maybe murder mysteries with supernatural elements might fit this. But so far, I haven't come across anything like Darker than Black.

Maybe comparable to Gantz if you filter out all the ecchi? Of course Gantz without the T&A doesn't leave much =P

Ep 7: Hmmm. A sudden dip in plot. And is it me or did the animation become slightly worse in this episode? The entire feel and look of it turned quite Cowboy Bebop-ish. Also, um... ear-cleaning?

Let's hope that we don't pick up any unneeded characters that stick around for more than an episode or three. I'm more afraid they're going to pull in elements from Black Cat moreso than Bebop.

This series looks so promising, and then episode 7 comes up and hijacks it. Comedy characters? What? They've got a batch of characters with unexplained stories already, do they need to add more? And if we wanted to watch ear cleaning, couldn't we go watch Gurren Lagann instead?

I hope these people die after two episodes so we can get back to the cool stuff.

hmm just started watching this and have to say its damn good feels kind of similiar to witch hunter robin for some reason i think anyone else agrees?

(note: seen to few episodes to be wiling to make any rec just yet)

Last edited:
Back