Naruto Shippuden

I felt like I should have cried when he did. I didn't though. But felt like I should. It's th ethought that counts, right?

It did seem far less emotional or wow factor as when Gaara was dead / Resurrected by (Chiyo who then died) or when Asuma died. It seems they've toned them down a bit, even Jiraiya didn't get a really emotional send off it just cut to back to Naurto while he was out on a mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to use spoiler tags. -.-

[.spoiler]This is how to do spoiler tags, just dont use the dots.[/.spoiler]

And Kikashi's death wasn't too emotional because by the time, you saw it coming. But people's reactions and that last shot of his corpse are what really tug at your heartstrings.

Jiraiya's isn't so emotional because by the time he's dead, he's done some kickass stuff that balance it out. He honestly has a worthy death.

my apologies, that stuff happened many episodes back, some when it first got started... didn't feel they were needed but I'll go sit in the corner and contemplate my shortcomings

ep. 159
Whaaaaaaat?! :!!: They can't kill Kakashi! He hasn't taken his mask off yet! WTF! Why kill the coolest character in show?! It should have been Iruka!
But yeah, great episode and uh, no offense to Iruka. He's a pretty cool character too... I guess.

160 was pretty sweet.

A lot of stuff wasn't in the manga but was still cool to see. Ibiki is awesome :)

Naruto needs to hurry up and come back.

His fight with pain is one of the (if not the only) time he actually kicks ass without first having the floor mopped with his face and coming back after being half-dead. :)

Last edited:
#161:

So much filler is awful, guys.

And I say the same as when I read it. Just HOW RIDICULOUS is Konohamaru using Rasengan? He's younger than Naruto and just a kid. What's with this ''just two or so guys could master it'' technique? Now it looks as though I COULD use Rasengan.

Only awesome thing on this ep was the OST.

#161:

And I say the same as when I read it. Just HOW RIDICULOUS is Konohamaru using Rasengan? He's younger than Naruto and just a kid. What's with this ''just two or so guys could master it'' technique? Now it looks as though I COULD use Rasengan.

agreed. annoyed me that he could use it. and it annoys me he thinks he has the standard to be hokage aswell!

#161:

Well...
I suppose you could give the argument that he's the grandson of a Hokage, hence has a lot of natural ability; and its also only an incomplete jutsu. But I completely agree.

Let's just hope
Naruto stays the only one able to do rasen-shuruiken (sp?)

Also, that was all in the manga, it wasn't filler... except for the flashbacks. Last weeks episode was filler, but it was actually pretty good.

Is anyone else strangely starting to like that Bicycle song? I've had it stuck in my head for a few days after each of the last few episodes. :)

Nope, some parts of the fights were made up. The flashbacks themselves took quite a few of screentime, anyway.

Konohamaru in manga simply appeared quickly after just one or two pictures in the previous chapter and then used Rasengan on the Pain.

All the things with his two ugly companions, the old woman and stuff were filler.

I agree fillers were pretty good last week, though. I'll only complain about them when they're stupid, boring or unfitting =P

As for the ED, I still hate it. The only thing I like about it is the instrumental before the refrain.

Well...
I suppose you could give the argument that he's the grandson of a Hokage, hence has a lot of natural ability; and its also only an incomplete jutsu. But I completely agree.

Let's just hope
Naruto stays the only one able to do rasen-shuruiken (sp?)

Also, that was all in the manga, it wasn't filler... except for the flashbacks. Last weeks episode was filler, but it was actually pretty good.

Is anyone else strangely starting to like that Bicycle song? I've had it stuck in my head for a few days after each of the last few episodes. :)

Naruto still remains to be the only one who has been able to insert nature into the Rasengan but even he still hasn't perfected the ability to use it without a clone to mold it like the 4th / Jiraiya.

Same goes for the grandson of the 3rd. Naruto supposedly only showed him the basic steps and how to do it with a shadow clone so I guess you could say they're both cheating at bit.

So both can use it but (with a handicap)

Ep #161:

I thought it was ok, although I do feel like this is dragging it out a bit since I have read the manga already...

I liked how it showed that Ebisu actually respects/trusts Naruto now.

Also, what is with that Pein's Justu? A gen-jutsu that makes your tongue super large, checks if its black to see if you are lying or not, and rips it out if you are? What??? :laugh:

It was good but next weeks' and the week after will be amazing. Because it'll be the start to the fight we've all been waiting for.

It took them awhile to show up, they had to get the right pose together so they could look cool when they were summoned.

Ep # 162:

Just setting it up for next week really. Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push), was awesome!
Will finally see Sage Mode Naruto in Action! =D

Naruto looks awesome in his new gear espcially in sage mode totally rocking cant wait for next week and the battle of the century to start. BTW can anyone tell me which chapter this episode is so i can read on not really kept up with the manga. Appreciate it.

Back