Looking for manga moderators!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Hi everyone,

We're looking for some new manga moderators to join the team - you'll be trained to help update chapter counts for ongoing titles, and adding new entries we're missing.

We're looking for people who have ongoing time to help out with the project - requests for new additions come in on a daily basis, and we need a decent sized group to make sure that requests are taken care of quickly. If you have ongoing time to help out please let us know! Good 'customer service' (for replying to requests) and a willingness to read the guidelines and keep up to date on them is a must.

There's also various projects we're working on, such as (right now) updating the images to be larger, etc.

Please reply here if you're interested, thanks!

Pretty interested in this it has to be said!

How many hours a day free would you like us to have? At the minute, I have more free time than I care to admit, but there are at least 2 days in the week I won't be available each week.

I work in a customer facing role at work, so I'm quite used to answering people and requests etc.

i could be interested, I have nothing to do on a daily basis, despite from sewing and drawing a bit here and there. but else nothing. I read a lot of manga as well as watch a lot of anime, and is willing to learn.

i would love to do that i love anime and manga and i am a student but i only go in 3 hours everyday so i will have loads of time

Sounds like something I could help with, I've been reading a lot more manga lately and need something to fill my spare time which I tend to have a lot of. Most of my work history required customer service anyway so it definitely shouldn't be a problem there. Let me know if I can help.

Just got off a summer course and I'm ready to get back here. I currently have a lot of time spent on procrastinating and I'm more than willing to turn that into something productive. I've been reading more manga lately too, so I'm interested.

As for 'customer service' experience, can't say I have much. I've been a mod for a short time at a game forum two years ago though.

Helping keeping this site in top form eh? Sounds intresting. I'll help have loads of time on my hands lately.

I would be interested in learning how to do the process and would be able to devote quite a bit of time more than I need to have to help. This site is like non-others and I would like to help keep it that way, as it is the best one out there.

Back