Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

FireFlower

[sadht]Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito[/sadht][sadhl=687]yami-to-boushi-to-hon-no-tabibito[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Anime-Planet's recommendations database said:
yamitoboushi.jpg

Hatsumi and Hazuki are two best friends who share a bond like sisters, and perhaps something more. With newly found (and forbidden by nature) feelings of romance developing for Hatsumi, Hazuki finds her world becoming more and more disarrayed. She finally works up the nerve to confess her love shortly before Hatsuki's 16th birthday, but suddenly, Hatsuki disappears in a green light, leaving no trace. Now, with the help of the mysterious Lilith and a feathered friend, Hazumi sets out on a journey through a plethora of worlds to find her love and bring her back safely.

[not sure]Watch this backwards![/not sure]

Well anyway this is a "fan service" anime. I don't like it... yet? Well plot and story don't progress at all I guess and [prediction] episodes 2-11 or 2-12 are just fan service and first and ending are most important ones?[/prediction]

Well I will post my answer when I reach the end.

Okay it doesn't make sense even if you would watch it backwards...

Episodes 9-12 were the most interesting parts and ending really is not good at all because
there are episode 1 flashbacks about 10 or 12 minutes or even more.

Well anyway eventough that 'Boushi' means hat but there is really not much to say about it.
When Eve or Lilith is wearing it, they can control the book worlds as they will. And that mysterious person 'Aya' probably is that Hat, or part of him. Then Aya must be the one who created Eve and Lilith then.

Well generally you don't loose anything if you don't watch this but you only maybe want to watch this if you want see a one kiss at the very end. Sry that is only lesbian act happening in this show.

And a few points I am wondering... Why hell that Hadzuki is wearing a bangade around her angle? Where did she get that magical sword? And where did she learn to use sword better than ancient samurais? I think almost normal schoolgirl wouldn't be able to use a katana at that level.

And in the future... maybe..
There might be a sequel, eventough I hope there will never be. It left room for it when Hadzuki gets pregnant (or got pregnant mysteriously) and gives a birth to Hatsumi... Yeah then there will be a love affair between a child and mother...

Well, the anime did come from an H game. There are a lot of moments that I could say, potential rape scene! Especially with all the big breasted girls.

Cant remember where the bandage is from, the the sword is/was the letter opener.

Really, you have to go huh? What? Until you reach the end and get some things explained. The subs I watched explain a little bit before each episode of teh background to make it easier.

Honestly speaking, I doubt a letter knife would suddenly transform to magical katana...

It is just not good... They try make up the lack of skills with fan service scenes (so mainly 75% of the time)

And if you didn't notice there was one rape scene, when that nine-tailed fox woman raped Aya, eventough it wasn't shown but it definitely did happen. Guess uncensored version would have all the intense parts but then that would be hentai.

Made it up to episode 5. This anime is driving me nuts :@_@:
I watched the last two episodes on a small frame with an extra firefox screen next to it to browse sites like AP and Youtube, but it didn't really help in making it easier to finish this.
Honestly, especially hated episode 5
The "stone-age" episode with the girl who speaks Japanese, and the "god"-monster who suddenly exploded into a funny-looking bat after being sliced with an a-la-"Flame Haze - Blue Edition" looking katana.
Seeing how terribly the story is executed, the only thing I could think of that would've made this show into something more then the 0.5/5 rating I gave this, would be some good humor/ecchi. Sadly, this anime is entirely humorless and the massive amount of ecchi thrown in was completely tasteless.
This show nearly made me vomit multiple times for how terrible it is =P, sorry guys, I can't put myself to watch another 8 episodes of this. Dropped it.

Is it worth trying to watch this anime?

Depending on your tastes, yes it might be worth it, despite what most would say. This show is kind of like Kannazuki no Miko, it's awfully cliche and will turn off a lot of people very early on. Still, this show is worth it just to get a glimpse of Carnelian's world, and I have to add that YamiBou is the perfect introduction to her latest (and much better I must say) piece of work, Touka Gettan.

Depending on your tastes, yes it might be worth it, despite what most would say. This show is kind of like Kannazuki no Miko, it's awfully cliche and will turn off a lot of people very early on. Still, this show is worth it just to get a glimpse of Carnelian's world, and I have to add that YamiBou is the perfect introduction to her latest (and much better I must say) piece of work, Touka Gettan.

Fair enough. Added Touke Gettan to my want to watch list as well. (Looks like I have a fair bit to get through. XD.)

Okay it doesn't make sense even if you would watch it backwards...
I know you posted this a long time ago, but I don't know why you thought this show would make more sense if you watched it backwards...

Touka Gettan, on the other hand...

Back