DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction: 2/5 =D. I was too lenient when I was... 15? 16? Eh, whatever. So I corrected it a while back.

I probably would rate it even lower now though. And I'd love to join, but I hardly have any time for anime as is right now. =(

I wasn't there for either of those so does that mean you wouldn't trust me either?:crying:
:laugh:

:flip: I cannot believe you missed titty time! It was the tittiest show we'll ever see in DTAB and you weren't there! But I suppose I can trust you, if only to put you above Brad :troll:
And this trust is on thin ice because Titty Brothership/Sistership is the strongest -ship there is and you missed on all the talk about titties, boners and milk.

:flip: I cannot believe you missed titty time! It was the tittiest show we'll ever see in DTAB and you weren't there! But I suppose I can trust you, if only to put you above Brad :troll:
And this trust is on thin ice because Titty Brothership/Sistership is the strongest -ship there is and you missed on all the talk about titties, boners and milk.
I'll join in on Dark Cat then, it feels like it's been so long since the last time I've watched crappy shit.:megusta:

(I would have joined in for titty time but 2 episodes a day for 26 + 12-13 episodes would have been too much!:crying:)

First season was only nearly 300 titty sightings and that is never too much titties, only too much macguffin bullshit plots.

You know we be bros, I just need to keep up the barely hinted tsundere appearance, how I insult and berate you and make fun of you and just use the catch-phrase "Fuck you Brad" but deep down, we be bros. Not titty bros, but still bros.

Is Rescue Me like that one OVA with the giant tits, air fondling and doggy girl with the absolutely back-breaking bust that out-titties Tomo-Tits? Kasuga no Tits or Yatsura no Boobs.

I think it may well be. Rescue me had the ghost penis, a fucking ghost penis!

Words cannot describe the depth of my hatred for that shitty-ass OVA.

I don't remember that but then again, I don't recall many of the anime that I'd seen that were insignificant. =)

I'm in for dark cat, I dropped out last time but this time i'll make sure to join.

And rescue me wasn't there a guy with even more perverted dreams than pinky from softenni?

Another reason why I love this group: I am enjoying anime MORE!

Have been re-watching stuff I saw in the past, and enjoying it a heck of a lot more than I did the first time, and I truly believe it is because I've been exposed to such baaaaaaad stuff here that I'm appreciating the good stuff even more.

All thanks to DTAB!

As I recall, I remember that this is

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAD DUB ALERT!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I think you all must try to find the dub....

MUST SEE DUB
The cats however kinda sounded cool.

I'd Join you, but once is enough. maybe if I am near by...

It might still be licensed by Media Blasters so showing a link might not be as easy as telling you to check out the worlds largest video hosting site. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back