One Piece

Re: One Piece (manga)

Chapter 723
Oh freaking Haruhi, we're going to get Doflamingo vs Sanji?!
kuJiVNg.jpg

I hope this doesn't not pan out the same way Sanji vs Vergo happened. Even if Sanji loses, I'd rather see him go down swinging than for their to be a couple kicks thrown before the plot moves elsewhere.
I love how Caribou's flag has him resemble Fidel Castro :laugh:

Do Nami's legs look abnormally long in that first panel she's in to anyone else?

" We'll cut it gently then" Aah, Zoro ... you're awesome ! :laugh: And hell, I really love that fanboy ! For some reason I can't remember his name right now :nervous: And Sanji vs. Doflamingo ?! Holy shit ... this was kind of unexpected. I wonder if Sanji has become strong enough to defeat him without Luffy having to kick his ass in the end. I kind of suspect that the answer is a 'no' but we'll see... I guess...

Sanji gonna his ass kicked but will survive untill law/luffy/zoro come to help . though sanji feels so bit strong now,even dofla says a tough enemy has appeared so we may say quite a fight :love:

As for hes da master Troll `-` fooled all tht he was holding ceaser heart . Trololololol:troll:

And Is it just me or anyone else wanna see Baby 5 vs Nami (battle of hotties :megusta:)

aaaaaaaaaaaandd Zoro vs Fujitora:cereal: Gonna be Epic

I don't know if I should be happy that Law interfered so soon or sad that we didn't get to see Sanji and Doflamingo's fight more. Maybe I should be happy because in reality I do think Sanji wouldn't have had a real chance to win this. Yeah, he's strong, but not that strong ... Yes ! I'm already waiting to see what that real connection between Law and Doflamingo is. What happened 13 years ago ?

I love that crying fanboy ! :smile: He's so damn funny and cute ... in a way... I hope he gets that autograph from Zoro ! :smile: That Doflamingo ... what is he planning to do with those drop outs ? Is he going to let them turned into toy soldiers ? Is he making a toy army or something ? Or is he just going to brainwash them somehow to follow him ? Or just kill them ? Damn, I already want to know. And I wonder if Bellamy is down there too ... Haven't seen him lately ... he should be out there somewhere, shouldn't he? I know that many people don't like him, I didn't either at first, but now I do. In my stupid fantasies I have even imagined him as a new Straw Hat crew member :P

But seeing how impressed Luffy was by Rebecca's performance, maybe he'll ask her to join in the end of this arc. I wonder if he keeps that spot for Jinbe like he promised he would at the end of that Fishman Island arc. And if Jinbe really is going to be one of them one day or will they just remain friends. And I wonder if that crew will grow any time soon at all :P I guess it would be kind of nice if Rebecca were to become Straw Hat as well. One more lady for Sanji's delight ... and I bet Nami and Robin would be happy to have a new girlfriend too... and there are too many men right now, could use one more strong woman, I think ... :P

I agree the Straw Hats need one more girl for the crew. Whether it's Rebecca or not remains to be seen.
But she checks out with some of the criteria.
-Friends with Luffy
-Sad backstory
-She'd complete Three Musketeers with Zoro and Brooke
-Unique fighting style we haven't seen before (though this really applies for any new character ever, God bless you Oda)
-I can see Luffy getting a bounty increase after taking down Doflamingo's empire, which fits in with the trend of helping out female crewmembers (I count Vivi as honorary)

The only thing is, her backstory was nowhere near as long or in-depth as everyone else's. Unless it gets expanded upon, then I could see her joining.

As for the chapter
Damn, a break again.

I think all those guys are going to get turned into toys.
Rebecca's fighting style is pretty interesting for me since I tried emulating that sort of style back when I used to take karate.
Bartolomeo's funny...

Re: Australia Immigration

We have experienced Immigration Consultants & Lawyers to deal with complex
immigration issues. For Australia Immigration Services or Visas;
please call us: +91 11 4344 5000.

What the hell is that got to do with One Piece ? I think you've misfired, so to speak, wrong place.

Just as expected from Oda, the information keeps pouring in with each chapter.

The way Oda makes me crave a new chapter instantly every single week is really impressive. This arc is just building up to what seems like a huge fight that I cannot wait to see, and I want it to start every week. Then I after I read, I am never disappointed even though nothing I thought that I wanted was presented.

...also those cliffhangers half way through kill me. I always get tricked into thinking more will be explained then BAM.

727. I ... am a little disappointed. Here's why:

After reading this chapter I had a Déjà vu moment. I was like: wait a minute ... a kingdom being in danger, the king attacking his own people (or made believe that he was attacking them)...a so called "hero" appears to seemingly save the kingdom even though his real objective is to destroy it.... haven't I seen something like this already in One Piece ? I think I have ... Crocodile and Alabasta. Sure their reasons were different, their powers are different, the way they are dealing with things are different but ... the stories are still quite similar in my opinion. That got me worried a bit, is Eiichiro-san losing his originality and is starting to repeat himself ? I sure hope not, there better be twists and such in this plot or I'll stop reading One Piece ! Yeah right, as if I could ever do that ... :laugh: Anyway I really hope One Piece isn't going to go downhilll from here.

I caught up on the last 18 chapters yesterday. Oh god, now I can't wait for more... I knew this would happen so why the hell did I...?
:crying:

Anyway this arc is amazing. There's so much going on, so many different storylines and characters intertwined in Doflamingo's net, as well as world history, and even the Lost Century was briefly mentioned and we now know things that happened FREAKING BEFORE it...

I'm kind of glad I caught up like this, because this is a lot to keep track of on the span of months. Hopefully conversation here and the like will keep things fresh week after week!

P.S. Also... this has probably been mentioned by now, but the fact that Kyros (the legendary fighter of the colosseum) has been forgotten by everyone and his legend is only known by way of his giant statue all point to him having been turned into a toy.

Soldier-san was already a toy when tragedy struck the kingdom, as far as I can remember... so, would it be a stretch to think that Kyros is the Riku King's son, aka Soldier-san? Kyros' last traces were 20 years ago (as the inscription says), and that may be why Usopp was making a huge deal of it. Besides, given the way he taught Rebecca how to fight and be undefeated, he must have been quite the badass fighter in his past life.

Last edited:

Plot Twist: the Alabasta arc is actually a copy of this arc

This could be possible taking into account a few things
1: Oda plans ahead like crazy
2: Doflamingo's power is built to take advantage of people like he did
3: The seven warlords have been set for quite a while

Therefore, the Doflamingo arc may have been vaguely set for quite a while. (Maybe Crocodile stole the idea for him)

728:

Wow, this chapter managed to bring most every ongoing plot thread together beautifully. It really shows just how damn much is going on all at once, and all of it pretty awesome. I kinda figured that Law would get his ass kicked and it would be brutal, but goddamn reading it was a whole different experience, especially knowing that Law didn't think he could win, just buy time by risking his life.

I was pretty happy to see all the characters checking back in with each other and then very sad to see after all the pieces were set up One Piece is going on break...damn it....

:drink: everything was good
But
Law Possible death? :nervous::nervous::nervous:
6 Week hiatus? :nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Back