Rosario to Vampire

Roxas

Rosario to Vampire

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Episode #: 1
So we have this season's GONZO show. Considering their less-than-stellar recent track record, I didn't expect much out of this, and the first episode only reinforced this expectation. Two blatant and largely out-of-place panty shots in the first, like, thirty seconds was definitely not a good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rosario to Vampire / Rosario + Vampire

okay maybe i been watching to many anime that hare boy meets gril and does everything to get the girl but this one looks interesting. then agine i do like vampire anime and did ehoy vampire knight(i think name of the manga)

... Two blatant and largely out-of-place panty shots in the first, like, thirty seconds was definitely not a good sign.

Perhaps the most disappointing aspect of the first episode. Hopefully not something that will be occurring often.

a panty shot in the first 30 sec.....hell it was the first 10 sec

not that I expect a great show from it if you can get by all of the blanet fanservice the story line is watchable.

Well considering the manga that this anime is based off of the panty shots aren't particularly out of place. I never finished watching past the intro of the anime though.

The manga itself is an okay anime, it isn't spectacular but its a funny read as something to just kill time. I never finihed past the intro though because I cannot stand the color scheme they choose for Moka. I don't recall offhand what her hair was supposed to be but for some reason I am pretty sure it is not supposed to be pink.

This anime falls into the same category as Shion no Ou for me. The manga is good (in SnO it is awesome) but the anime leaves much to be desired.

Despite the abundant amount of panty shots, i still think this could be an enjoyable anime, give it a shot. The love connection between the two main characters is like most typical school-life romance, so its enough to get you into it, and lets not forget, theirs vampires! (and other monsters)

humm the art is good and I like the animation.very colorful.
well as a girl it has too much panty moments for me but story is interesting and hey vampires? count me in!I love these kand of fantasies.
I will be watching this one for sure.

Same here, I loved the animation/paintings, and the characters are definately well drawed. I particularly like the tone of the show, I feel like it's slightly different from most harem anime we've seen around.
If the fanservice gets any worse than this, it may become a problem though. Please don't overdo it >.<

Wow... I don't know why in hell I watched this show last night... maybe it was curiosity (and how this season is fail for my anime taste) but uhh I have to admit I really enjoyed it. Also the title of the next show really caught my eye, "A Vampire and a Succubus". I sense much more pantie galore and sexual innuendos in the future of this show. Anyway this looks to be a pretty good watch and from what I hear the mangas story is quite good (though I have not read it) so that is always a reassuring point ^^.

The fansub was very very very very good quality too! I was amazed at Ayako-BakaWolf's H264 release they did a awesome job on the encode!

Im a bat! ... HOLY SHIT RANDOM BIKE

I like the anime so far, though it may have plenty of fan service the story so far is pretty interesting, and one I haven't seen yet.

I find it rather funny, such a horrible day that guy was having. Run over by a bike, thrown into a vending machine, hit down a hill, and thrown around some more, all that while finding out that he's in a monster school....which will kill him if they find out he's human. What a fun day if I do say so myself. haha.

Though there is excessive panty shots, half the time when there shown it doesn't seem extremely distracting. Almost as if they should have been there anyways. I'm not saying they should be in there but it sure does adds a spark to the anime.

Episode #: 2
By the way the anime is going Fan service will be a trend. Though I don't find it half bad, it goes with the style of the anime. It adds a humorous touch and I think it would be a bad thing to get rid of it.

Oh Yeah! The bat is back and ready for more...haha. That bat is amazing if I do say so. I'm very excited for the third episode and can't wait to see it. This is definitely a good watch if you enjoy humor. I'll continue watching this with like the 4 other anime that came out this month that I plan to continue watching.

Quote of the day
I'm a Bat!

Fan-service aside I quite like the feel of this show... sure you know exactly what to expect and I doubt we will see anything original but I always like a good harem.

Episode #: 1 - 2
when i saw first episode i tought it might be a good anime but the second blew it all, amm i didn't liked drawing in some places,the story is geting worse and worse and the same joke
" know diference in our power , i will be aware of it" first orc now sucubus .... action in 1 episode was short but because it was 1ep i thought " oh well it has to be this way" but in second episode she disapiers shows up from behind ,kick and The end ....
and even echii thing is somehove not atractive like in other animes.

Eps 1 and 2
I've seen both episodes and must say, extremely cute anime!!! Pretty good or brilliant, one of the best romance anime for 08 so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Episode #: 2
The second episode was definitaly weaker than the 1st one, but still, you've gotta love the drawings/colours/paintings.
And wow, I just loved the constant background music. It creates a small "creepy" athmosphere that I like quite a lot.

Episode #: 1 - 2
So far I love this show. I absolutely love ecchi harems.

Gave it a shot. Hated it. What a nice example of the murder of a good manga. LOL the guys who made the anime must have been perverts...

Gave it a shot. Hated it. What a nice example of the murder of a good manga. LOL the guys who made the anime must have been perverts...
i totally agree with u,the manga is way better,but im going to continue to watch to laugh a bit

Yeah I have seen the first 2 episodes and I really enjoyed them I check everyday for the 3rd episode to be subbed I hope it comes out sooooooon!

well i still don't like the action sceen and main half-assed character, but ep3 had some hilarios moments :D

Back