Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

Chapter 591
Fine, I admit it, I kinda liked the first part.
-"You resemble me a lot."
-"WHY?!"
:laugh::laugh:

And of course it fucking ruins it at the end with a plot twist worthy of Shyamalan.
It only surprised me because I've cared so little for everything so far that I never noticed he was "killed".
And yeah, I severely doubt he's actually permanently dead.
Speaking of which, wasn't Matsumoto also killed or something? Whatever. She stopped mattering as a character once there was more than one other character with her chest size.
And why would she even bother to hide him until now?

What abt the Bleach anime/manga? Anything specific?? :)

Oh, did Bleach update? I actually forgot when I'm usually one of the first on this wench.

Well, lets roll.

Chapter 5??
Kinda bad I read Next as Sex...

Love how Mayuri doesn't even give a shit. Everybody else is reacting and he's just cool as ice.
Love it when people get their asses kicked off screen, like Kenpachi to show how hardcore these nazis are.

Oh shit nyyyuuuggggaaaaaa, Ikkaku lost his leg and got stabbed in the back while he was lying down! Dick move Tiny Tim, fucking dick move. Man, this shit be fly yo.

Bet they live.

And seriously loving Mayuri. Calling out on how bullshit this crap is, not giving a shit,

Wait, was that all? Was that seriously it? Did we even make any progress in this obligatory half-volume battle? I know ending it with a deal of all the free unknown drugs is pretty snazzy and the trip noggles but was that seriously it? Man, you can't milk a dead cow for much! And it's milk is nasty. Nasty jazz.

Goes to say it was better than last weeks, even though all I remember of last week was it's random ass plot twist that had no lead up that I could recall because I'm not one of you sickos who remembers all the shit that went on and how it all fucking leads up to the current shit in one massive steaming pile of train droppings from a walrus' junk.

Oh, totally love the callback to the SS Arc with the guinea pig thing. Towards Orihime before he rumbled with Uryu, that was an awesome fight.

If Kubo really killed off Toshiro, Yumichika, and Madarame, he'd lose half of his fanbase.

Ice, Peacock and Baldy die? Hell naw! You know the last time some massively important character died? It was 50 chapters ago when Captain Hotness died to turn Kenpachi badass again, except he got his ass kicked.

I don't know, they look very much alive after suffering excessive blood loss and life threatening wounds so I'm sure they're very much alive by the end of this battle even though by real means they would have bled out long before this wraps up.

No way they can die. Only if their bodies are completely and utterly obliterated, like what King Nazi did with Captain Commander Yamabitches, the only way to make sure someone is dead.

Chapter 593

Groundhog day loop, saves Kubo time and effort on inking new chapters and draining the ink supply of Japan. Reason for groundhog day loop? Mayuri slipped Hitsugaya a mickey because he knew that somewhere down the line Hitsugaya would go zombie rogue on SS and he would be going up against him. Why not. It's Mayuri. If anybody is planning shit more than a week from now, it's the Mad Scientist with the hot Vice Captain and we need a way to subdue Ice-Man without killing him because the fangirls would riot and the side-effects prevent him from fucking shit up by murdering anybody of any importance, thus limiting his threat and the possibility of him doing anything of any importance, making the last two or three chapters a total waste of time because this is Bleach: Everything is a waste of time.

And it cuts this shit short by a few chapters, thus I instantly approve, irregardless of what it brings.

Chapter overall: Mayuri. And was it worth the wait of two weeks because last week was Bleachless and the best week of my life? Probably not. It's Bleach after all.

And then everybody was a zombie. The end.

Oh, and a very important note+1:

Kubo skipped a volume and FF that menage a shitload with Bakuya, those chicks from the Nazi Babe Squad who were with Zombina and her zombie army, those dipshits from the Nazis who were Checkered Teeth, Guy Who Shot New Captain Commander in the Eye to Give Him a New Badass Eye-Patch (Gunman?) and I don't know the other one but (s)he sucked ass.

Ok, this chapter just got uncomfortable. This is like that creepy ass time-stopping mind-raping, mind wiping rapist when Vice Captain Gorgeous and Pinky appeared. Except he's fat and less creepy and utterly repulsively disturbing. And he's spreading his love, like Popee's Love Wagon or Papi. But less fabulous or homoerotic. Vastly less homoerotic. But creepy. And more mind-altering drug powers.

595:

Whatever Kubo is smoking needs to be collected and destroyed from the sake of humanity. Pepe's dialogue is some stoner "deep" thoughts if I've ever heard them.

Like everything is love maaaaaaaaaaan. Just think about it...

Also this is an image that I never needed to see:

016st.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THAT BULGE. Let it burn into your soooooooul.

This is rivaling that imagination boy for stupidity.

595:

Whatever Kubo is smoking needs to be collected and destroyed from the sake of humanity. Pepe's dialogue is some stoner "deep" thoughts if I've ever heard them.

Like everything is love maaaaaaaaaaan. Just think about it...

Also this is an image that I never needed to see:

016st.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THAT BULGE. Let it burn into your soooooooul.

This is rivaling that imagination boy for stupidity.

Everything is just... wrong...

Skimmed through the chapter. I have no idea what's suppose to be going on...
But at least there's a character I find even remotely attractive showing off his sexy body here. And really, that's all I could ask for.

Unfortunately he's pretty lame and seems to be only here as a joke... Not worth reading even for the eye candy...

I know we've kind of fixated on Pepe for this chapter, but damn is
Byakuya's part in this chapter awful. We get the creepy villain giving some retarded speech and instead of having Byakuya play the straight man the manga just cuts to him being the same humorless bastard as always because he totally doesn't feel feels. He's like "see, I just cut down this guy that I kinda sorta know like it was nothing. I am such a cold badass." Have him and Shuhei had any scenes together to establish a relationship that would make this some big demonstration of Byakuya being some cold bastard? It's just executed all wrong.

Not that it would make this shit heap of a chapter much better, but damn. Byukuya is boring as fuck here and can't even be a proper foil to the villain.

You'll all be happy to hear that Pepe has some incredibly sexy fan art on Pixiv already. I unfortunately cannot share it here though...

But anyway... I've decided to read beyond volume 21... Just curious to see what happens and when this series really starts to go downhill. Volume 48 will probably be the best place to end it if it starts to suck too much.

596:

Kubo bored now Kubo smash!!!

Zombie chick gone as an after thought, Pepe knocked out and about to be killed by the next villain in the Nazi conga line. It's like Kubo just suddenly got bored and erased the current fights to start yet another one.

Back