Girls Bravo

kainbloodheart

Girls Bravo

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

How old are the main characters meant to be, i know Fukuyama is 17 because they say so, does that mean the rest of them are around 16/17 could anyone clear this up for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Girls Bravo question ???

Well, it never really mentioned it but isn't everyone else younger than fukuyama? I mean aside from a couple other characters.. I think everyone else spans 15-16

According too the geneon site, ages are 16 with fukuyama's sister being 15 and koyomi being 18

You realy need to be an ecchi anime road warrior to be able to tackle this show.... I mean, ..I was lost at the banana eating episodes,...I had no choice but to drop it then lol...

lol demon. thats the first thing i was like......this is straight fan service right here. its not too bad half the time, although it feels like there is no plot sometimes. the manga seems to have a completely different story, try that one out.

btw, loving the planetes avi, ai tanabe is goofy as hell, but quite enjoyable at the same time.

I actually could not stop laughing throughout that entire banana bj episode.. XD

My friend thinks Girls Bravo is lolicon agree or disgree?

My friend thinks Girls Bravo is lolicon i disagree with him since most of the characters ar ment to be 16/17 years old. Also the fact that since 2006 i think my friend was saying lolicon was made iligeal, if girls bravo was a lolicon surely tokyopop would have a lot of trouble getting the girls bravo books into every single major bookstore chain n the UK, since they have mangaged to get it into all these bookstores therefore Girls Bravo isnt lolicon is my thinking.

What do other people think?

hi kain, please start to post specific anime-related questions where they belong: in the specified specific anime thread (instead of making a new thread for each new question and and such). thanks!

:banana:LOL I have to admit the innuendo of the banana episode hadn't occurred to me until these thread.

I think its not lolicon because the point of the anime isn't to show girls as sexy for looking like kids, like Moetan or Rizelmine. Also the relationships are between similar age characters, that are at an age that those relationships would be normal. But I think it does have a lolicon character in the little magical girl.

I tend to stay away from ecchi titles in general because it is not my thing but something caught me here that made me enjoy the show despite the excessive ecchi. I think it is the decent and well thought out plot with the twists and the turns along with some non-ecchi and funny jokes in here. This show is the only one of its kind that I liked. Almost loved, even.

Hi guys ..new guy here and all i can say is I LOVED GIRL BRAVO. SO crazy,funny and so many innuendos it made me laugh until my head was hurting. Too bad it was a so short. Wish it was a bit longer. now can anybody recommend this guy here that is suffering from Girls bravo withdrawl some anime. Also finish seen Vandread both seasons.

Ohh.. Since when this finally got fixed and can get out of my dropped list.

First season was 11 episodes which I have seen many years ago and decided not to watch the second season of this garbage. But apparently A-P had both seasons as one entry making it a 20something episode anime.

Now there's just 1 title to deal with.

Many years ago I started to watch this and dropped it after only 2 episodes. Been a bit of an eyesore in my dropped list and thought I'd give it a 2nd chance. *phew* this was a loooong watch, but I made it through, somehow. I'll not be watching the second season, not that masochistic.

Girls Bravo

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

How old are the main characters meant to be, i know Fukuyama is 17 because they say so, does that mean the rest of them are around 16/17 could anyone clear this up for me?
it wont show the episodes

Back