Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi

Ep 2: Fun with shrine maidens!
Two new blades are introduced: Tomoe the shrine maiden and Shizuka the kunoichi. An odd pair, like Listy and Leina.

The action scenes were pretty good. Ninja vs. shrine maidens vs. frog demon. The villain this time around had an acid attack, too, and a naughty tongue lol

Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi - Anime-Planet

i cant believe how hellishly fucking horrible that was. i want to ban anyone who rated it a 5. -_-

i chose a very appropriate set of screens for the entry.

if you can think of any recs (if i had seen eiken i'm sure it would be a good one) please make them!

Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi - Anime-Planet

i cant believe how hellishly fucking horrible that was. i want to ban anyone who rated it a 5. -_-

i chose a very appropriate set of screens for the entry.

if you can think of any recs (if i had seen eiken i'm sure it would be a good one) please make them!

LOL those pics were right to the point. I laughed heartily.
Any time the very first display pic you had is of a bust shot, you know what your getting.

Can I put up a recommendation of Jungle De Ikou! and just simply put "Boobs"?

Ep 3:
Mud wrestling LOL

This series is just plain FUN to watch. It's pretty much delivering everything I was expecting it to.

Looking forward to next week: Leina vs. Claudette...

You ever just start watching an anime and go "This is going to be a great anime" Well kiddies you won't get that wonderful feeling from watching this show -_-

Fan service ahoy! jump on the horny boat and you go to the land of scantily clad warrior women--who then just bite the biscuit and take it off-- with the most peculiar forms of fighting O_o

Dearie dearie me, I got a good laugh at the absurdity of this show and will probably never think of it again, hopefully... ACIDIC BREAST MILK ATTACK!!!!! >_<

I thought the first episode was brilliant.
It's getting more and more difficult to continue watching this even though I am amused by the over the top stupidity. I think this might be fun to watch with some friends while drinking and not really paying too much attention to the "plot."

Ep 4: Actually had some good drama to it
It started with some great LOL moments: Leina with the massive shroom and Nanael antics.

Then it moved on into more serious territory. I thought the mix of fighting and flashbacks in the Claudette/Leina battle was well done. It gave us some insight into the characters' backgrounds and their perspectives.

Looks like they're gonna leave us in the dark about Leina's fate for awhile. Next up: Tomoe vs. Menasu

Yea, this is actually getting somewhat better then the first few episodes presented. The "armor" is still ridiculously but I tend to ignore it if the story starts developing. What can I say, I'm a VERY patient person.

Yea, this is actually getting somewhat better then the first few episodes presented. The "armor" is still ridiculously but I tend to ignore it if the story starts developing. What can I say, I'm a VERY patient person.

ya, you'll have to be very patient and just console yourself with watching scantily glad woman.
Your an example to all of us mate -_-

Has anyone else seen Episode 7? o_0

Images may well be NSFW, although there's no nudity...

snapshot20090518172742.jpg

Hmmm? What is this?
snapshot20090518171347.jpg

Why it's "Holy Milk" of course. And there's no possible way that anyone could interpret it as being anything else. Nope, absolutely no way. It looks like Holy Milk and Holy Milk alone. There's simply nothing else it could be. No sir.

Has anyone else seen Episode 7? o_0

LOL yep.

Nanael's a fun character, very comical. I was glad to see a full episode focusing on her. Her pairing with Leina, the naive wandering warrior-princess (though she does seem to be slowly becoming a badass), also makes for a lot of laughs.

So I just watched an episode subbed by a group named PUNCH fansbus. Never, ever, ever again. Never. It's an abysmal job. They claim to have two translators and two editors, and yet they come up with shit like this:

snapshot20090530141045.jpg

I know they've done it quickly and all, but quickly should lead to missing apostrophes, extra spaces and slightly off timing, not abysmal English. Seriously, what kind of fansub outfit has editors who don't even speak English? Bah.

Oh yeah, I'm ranting. Sorry.

You know, therik, I'm so glad you're learning to watch anime befitting of a man. I mean, liking fluffy shows like Cardcaptor Sakura is one thing, but when you watch exceptional productions like Queens Blade, I feel I can finally respect you.

I must be completely insane... but I'm considering watching some of this show. :frustrat:

I hope I don't regret it.

Back