Lovely Complex

But with all Rom/Com's, it's never goes as planned, but I'm enjoying the flow of the show. And the comedy is on point which is rare in most cases.

But with all Rom/Com's, it's never goes as planned, but I'm enjoying the flow of the show. And the comedy is on point which is rare in most cases.

if it went as planned, there would be no show =O

Ep 3 and 4
I was a little surprised that Haruka was not gay. I thought they were leading you to believe he was.
(side note) doesn't the school look like a Giant "M" where the clock is?
Sure wish there was a day, girls made chocolates for us in the USA. ='(

In Ep 4
Great a new girl. I did not know that Risa's little friend cared about being the cutest like she was in the episode.

Saw ep 5 and 6. Starting to see more complexities. Sometimes the amount of facial silliness is a little overwhelming, but still a solid show. I like both leads, which is actually kinda rare for me.

(I got your message DRASTICC. Continue next monday I hope.

Absolute best two episodes of the whole series are the last two episodes. You guys will really like them.

OK Just started this series up... Looks Like it will be fairly good. Hopefully it'll be right up my ally.

Saw ep 5 and 6. Starting to see more complexities. Sometimes the amount of facial silliness is a little overwhelming, but still a solid show. I like both leads, which is actually kinda rare for me.

(I got your message DRASTICC. Continue next monday I hope.

I totally agree, usually, I favor one, and the other seems to become annoying, but I'm already into this show. Especially how they share commonalities and starting to display hints of competition and jealousy. Eps 7 and 8 will have to continue on Wednesday.

So I managed to </3 Seiko-chan as soon as she showed up... and now
ITS A TRAP
Good instincts on my part.

I totally agree, usually, I favor one, and the other seems to become annoying, but I'm already into this show. Especially how they share commonalities and starting to display hints of competition and jealousy. Eps 7 and 8 will have to continue on Wednesday.
Weds works. i will either respond thurs or wed night

So I managed to </3 Seiko-chan as soon as she showed up... and now
ITS A TRAP
Good instincts on my part.

lol, what ep are you on Eap?

Weds works. i will either respond thurs or wed night

lol, what ep are you on Eap?

That was when I was on the first ep with her... now I'm up to ep 20>.>

Anyways... is Ami from Toradora like an expy of Mimi?! They're too similar-_-

That was when I was on the first ep with her... now I'm up to ep 20>.>

Anyways... is Ami from Toradora like an expy of Mimi?! They're too similar-_-

Who knows, but so far I'm addicted I'm on ep 15 and I had no idea this anime had so much to offer. I mean the situational romance is on point.

Okay, I don't blame Otani. I mean, look at the situation everyone around him places him in. He just wanna hangout and play ball. They should make another season with this whole story being told through his eyes.

Who knows, but so far I'm addicted I'm on ep 15 and I had no idea this anime had so much to offer. I mean the situational romance is on point.

Okay, I don't blame Otani. I mean, look at the situation everyone around him places him in. He just wanna hangout and play ball. They should make another season with this whole story being told through his eyes.

Well, I am not sure.
Obviously I suppose it follows Koisumi more, but I still see it as a split bill.
In Ep 15
I wonder what he was going to say
when he wisked the door open to talk to her and saw her in the arms of Maity.
Oh yeah, so I did not know maity was going to end up being a jerk, till I saw him smile at what he had Otani say.
lol, he does just want to hang out and play ball though, your right.

yeah I am now seeing the whole, want to see from his point of view. We never know his thoughts.

Anyhow, up to ep 17, I guess that Maity is not
such a bad guy. After all. I thought he did that on purpose.

yeah I am now seeing the whole, want to see from his point of view. We never know his thoughts.

Anyhow, up to ep 17, I guess that Maity is not
such a bad guy. After all. I thought he did that on purpose.

That's true, but I still don't like him lol.

Well I'm considering about joining the Maity FC. The man has skills on and off the court.

Besides, he the man with a plan. Sure he seems devious, and very cho-mo like, but it all has a purpose. And Otani may seem dense, but what do you expect? The boy has been crushed by every female character, and belittled by almost all male characters, outside of his teammates. Besides, all the pressure he receives from his friends, best friends, etc,it's no wonder why the boy can't make up his mind.

It would be nice to know what Otani is thinking sometimes.

e18 I knew there was a Birthday coming up . OMG
was that a
kiss?

Well I'm considering about joining the Maity FC. The man has skills on and off the court.
lol got your fan club right here.

Seriously, kinda creepy he has a club and is also a teacher.

Last edited:
e18 I knew there was a Birthday coming up . OMG
was that a
kiss?

lol got your fan club right here.

Seriously, kinda creepy he has a club and is also a teacher.

And he gets away it! That what makes him cool. Oh and Funkgun, I'm sorry, I accidentally finished it....:...: Sorry.

And he gets away it! That what makes him cool. Oh and Funkgun, I'm sorry, I accidentally finished it....:...: Sorry.

hell with how slow I have been lately, I think you could have seen it three times by now. =D

I am at 20 I will polish it off on the weekend.

Back