Rec

[sadht]Rec[/sadht][sadhl=1179]rec[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Gotta say, after episode 1, i'm ...... hooked lol

Episode 1 was a pretty awesome first ep.

I love how they both interacted with each other, the randomness of Aka's first meeting with Fumihiko was quickly gone from my head when i found the leading lady charming and all too cute, she was nice enough to comfort the man when he was down and they parted ways. THEN, Aka's house burning down was very tragic, this time he was nice enough to comfort her, offering her a place to stay among other things, ultimately leading to her kissing and doing more with Fumihiko.

I just found it a really well done episode, quickly introducing the characters and romance without it seeming trashy or rushed.

I'll post my thoughts on the other 3 eps soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another of my favourite shows! The pacing is perfect, Aka is adorable and there are many laugh out loud moments.

There is such a cute dynamic between Aka and Fumihiko, you just want their relationship to be perfect. But the show is much more realistic when it comes to love than some others, so it makes for some highly addictive viewing ;)

H.

Just seen episode 2, 3 and 4, I'M ADDICTED! O.o' I could marathon this, it's gunna be sooo hard to hold back until thursday now lol :(

Aka and Fumihiko = AWESOME!
The development between the two characters in such short eps is too good.

It's cute, it's sweet, it'll make you awwwwwwwww all the way through, yet it does stay realistic, reminds me of any real life realtionship, it's refreshing.

I didn't even watch it yet, having trouble... gonna have to go with what you did sam. Shit, what are you getting me into man...I'm gonna be addicted, and don't you dare watch ahead and just play it off like you followed the schedule, I'll know, because I'm watching you! I'm always watching you...

I didn't even watch it yet, having trouble... gonna have to go with what you did sam. Shit, what are you getting me into man...I'm gonna be addicted, and don't you dare watch ahead and just play it off like you followed the schedule, I'll know, because I'm watching you! I'm always watching you...

I can wait :smile:i think :sweat:

No i can lol, i won't maybe take a little peak at the next ep.....:...:

Seriously man, your gunna fuckin love it, but i can wait, i can wait *Talks to self while rocking back and forth like a crazy person* i can wait....hehe.....how hard can it be? :crying:

And man i never thought of watching ahead and playing it off like i followed the scedule? NICE IDEA! :drinking: but seriously, i won't, but can you hold back shonen? O.o THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION!!!!!! No.....it really is the real question :...:

P.s: Seems like 'No', 'but' and 'seriously' all seem to crop up alot in this :/

Watched this series and I actually enjoyed it a bit, despite the strange opening it had to the episodes lol.

If you're into all the romance and comedy stuff, I "REC"omment watching this.

I can wait :smile:i think :sweat:

No i can lol, i won't maybe take a little peak at the next ep.....:...:

Seriously man, your gunna fuckin love it, but i can wait, i can wait *Talks to self while rocking back and forth like a crazy person* i can wait....hehe.....how hard can it be? :crying:

And man i never thought of watching ahead and playing it off like i followed the scedule? NICE IDEA! :drinking: but seriously, i won't, but can you hold back shonen? O.o THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION!!!!!! No.....it really is the real question :...:

P.s: Seems like 'No', 'but' and 'seriously' all seem to crop up alot in this :/

Was that supposed to come out like a recovering crack addict going through withdrawal, or was that just natural coming from you? I couldn't understand a single thing lmfao.

GTFO!!1!11!

Anyways, I'll start watching this later today, around 5 or 6... gotta get the abd taste out of my mouth from Aquarian Age, bleh!

Was that supposed to come out like a recovering crack addict going through withdrawal, or was that just natural coming from you? I couldn't understand a single thing lmfao.

Convo's with you are just the peachiest eh? lol
I'll laugh if you and i agree on something, such as this series being awesome.

Quite interesting being this is a buddy group :smile:

Anyways, I'll start watching this later today, around 5 or 6... gotta get the abd taste out of my mouth from Aquarian Age, bleh!

Take your time bby <3 lol

No really, this should take the abd taste right out, i think you'll love it, just a guess though.

No really, this should take the abd taste right out, i think you'll love it, just a guess though.

Im tired as fuck, I just got done working out, I gotta wake up in 5 hours... and I will now correct every misspelling you make. You better prey to god you are using firefox, because I'ma be all over your ass now. I'm gonna be on you like white on rice, like a turd in a blanket, like stink on shit, like pubs on velcro, like a hobo on a muffin, like a cheap suit. I'll be all over you like red on a rose, like a fat kid on cake, like a... like a... like a hawk! Yeah, you just wait. Like a madman... you hear me... a mad man!!!

Watched this series and I actually enjoyed it a bit, despite the strange opening it had to the episodes lol.

The show turned out really well and seems to flow fast since you're only watch 15 min episodes which turns down to 12 minutes when you cut out the opening video and the credits. I thought the overall show turned out really well.

Guess im a little late on this. Just watched episode 1, WTF WHY ARE THERE ONLY 11 MINUTES AND 10 EPISODES! Why, why must the good anime end so quickly! You have anime like To-Love Ru which gets 26 craptastic full length episodes, then gems like this that get 10 measly 10 minute episodes. Im calling bull shit on this!

Ep 3

The beginning and end was fucking hilarious with the dream sequences!

I didn't realize this show was a comedy, I always had the impression this was a drama.

Ep4

Lol, the beginning was hilarious. She is so cute.

Last edited:
Ep 3

The beginning and end was fucking hilarious with the dream sequences!

I didn't realize this show was a comedy, I always had the impression this was a drama.

Ep4

Lol, the beginning was hilarious. She is so cute.

Tomorrow better come quick :'( I dunno how much longer i can wait :'''(

My will is as strong as the heavens! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!!!?

>_> No but seriously...i need my Aka back :(

Guess im a little late on this. Just watched episode 1, WTF WHY ARE THERE ONLY 11 MINUTES AND 10 EPISODES! Why, why must the good anime end so quickly! You have anime like To-Love Ru which gets 26 craptastic full length episodes, then gems like this that get 10 measly 10 minute episodes. Im calling bull shit on this!

Lol i fuckin hear ya, it needs to be longer! HOO-RAH!

good anime, enjoyed every second of it. But its way too short :'(
Just what I was about to say. Interestingly enough I was watching REC at the same time as Welcome to the NHK, and I pondered which is more acceptable, a 20 and a 16 year old together (NHK), or a 29 and a 21 year old together (REC).

He is 26 in REC.

And even if he was 29, the later couple, at least if we are talking in America. The 20 year old would be arrested if the parents wanted him/her.

I hate my memory. I know I liked REC, but I have barely any memory about what happens except an overall idea.. Still, great show ^^

Won't be able to watch the last 2 eps tommorow as i'm busy all day with my band, so instead i'm watching them tonight and i shall post my thoughts on the saturday.

If you want though, watch the last 2 eps tonight aswell and i'll post later.

Back