Site is back to normal

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
The site is finally back to normal (and you can log in again, etc). We really appreciate your patience today

I've had to log into the site at least 4 times since things were fixed, I keep getting logged out. (not forum)
Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else?

I've had to log back in 3 times now. It seems that the cookies have been set to a limited lifespan & there's no "remember me" or "stay logged in" checkbox.

unfortunately we had to change the session system because the old one wont work anymore - it might not be changeable for the forseeable future but ill see if there's anything we can do

For a site which relies so heavily upon being logged in in order to use it, having to log in every time you restart your browser is quite annoying.

How does the current login system work? $_SESSION only, or do you put some kind of login cookie somewhere too?

Good to see that the site is up and running normally again. Thanks for the hard work you guys put in to maintain this place, it's appreciated.

The goddess be praised my life is once more restored to me...I have been lifted up from the Bowles of distress...and may once more return to the true path our goddess provides for us......

I hope you get the logged in feature back sooner rather than later. Its certainly unfavorable to have to log back in everytime.

Back