Hanasakeru Seishounen

unitzero

[sadht]Hanasakeru Seishounen[/sadht][sadhl=2363]hanasakeru-seishounen[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

It's pretty cool so far. The character design reminds me a little of Skip Beat! which is a good thing imo.

from ANN

Kajika Burnsworth is talked into a "Marriage Game" by her father, the mighty boss of the Burnsworth Company. She will meet three men he has chosen and decide which one to marry. If she does, he will tell her what her true destiny is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually thought it was really good. I was expecting some cheesy schoolgirl anime but it looks like there's more to it, and I think it could turn out pretty awesome.

ep 2
the girl seems kinda crack-whack now, being obsessed with the leopard enough that she's convinced it's soul was revived into the human dude. Hope it doesn't turn out to be some spiritual junk like that. She needs to get over that damn leopard!

It was interesting. i don't really watch reverse harems, but I'll stick with this one. It was pretty good. However, it looks kinda obvious how it will end up.

he gives her three choices, which looks like her "brother"(sorry, forget his name) isn't one, but her father knows he has feelings for her. So, if my guess is anywhere near correct, she will probably end up with him, just a real early guess based on previous series and some speculative cliches.

It was interesting. i don't really watch reverse harems, but I'll stick with this one. It was pretty good. However, it looks kinda obvious how it will end up.

he gives her three choices, which looks like her "brother"(sorry, forget his name) isn't one, but her father knows he has feelings for her. So, if my guess is anywhere near correct, she will probably end up with him, just a real early guess based on previous series and some speculative cliches.

you mean the guy with No Facial expressions? I'm guessing him too. The only other reverse harems I've seen were totally good imo - Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club

Bah... scriptwriters of this must have gotten really drunk, and made a contest for "stupidest shoujo story", then combine the results into this anime. Drop from me

And a bit of my thoughts on the course of 4 episodes i watched:

Ep 1 - Hmm.. seems like it will be cliche but fun to watch reverse harem... sure, why not... (How naive of me...)
Ep 2 -
OMG amongst the stupid female characters this one has to be the leader. Not only Kajika is a spoiled girl with strange fetish, but also she is totally delusional. Or the plot will be delusional. Or both? Either way acting on her feelings is one thing - telling a complete stranger he is reincarnation of her beloved snow leopard is stupid.

Ep 3 -
Yaaawn... episode with nothing but cliche conversations... + Kajika is even more annoying then before...

Ep 4 -
Ok.. With the pseudo-drama, and the most stupid male character in shoujo mangas ever (the award goeees tooooo. Eugene!) this show doesn't hold any prospects for improvement :S I mean "Suicidal, beatiful decadent who was born from a sperm of his fathers brother and a woman who looks like his grandmother, and which commited suicide after giving birth"? Give me a break,thatz beyond any soap opera...

I really don't watch these kinds of shows, Shoujo and Reverse Harem, and this show is proving why. The characters are fucking retarded, at least the girl is. And all these bitches in the show piss me off! Pretty much going to skip all episodes from here on out, and just watch the last episode just to see if she picked the ONLY character I like in the show, the Chinese guy. You can tell how much I enjoy this show that I don't remember any of there names.

she's totally going to pick Li-Ren.
I agree this show pretty much sucks.
at first I thought it would maybe be funny or at least somewhat interesting but no no no no.
3 guys, 3 arcs lasting 3-4 episodes, reincarnated leopards, stupidity ensues .... duh dong oink

I like the second suitor, the prince guy. At first, I was with you guys on Li-Ren, but I really prefer the prince at this point. Especially after what Li-Ren said to his uncle's wife
It sounded like he just used her for sex and then left her, all while she was married to his uncle. I could have misunderstood though. I was confused.
Li-Ren seems more like a possessive jerk every episode. I don't mind the female lead's actions, since she was raised on a secluded island without anyone besides her leopard and her Caribbean nanny. I mean, Tom Hanks got extremely attached to a volleyball in "Cast Away" and nobody complains about that. :baka: The Eugene plot was a little melodramatic, but I like the new prince suitor that has shown up. I'm going to stick with it and see what happens.

hahahha ok i just started this show and i'm up to ep 6

I can't believe how soap operaish this is XD Szwagier's post summed this up for me so far!

hilarious to watch. characters are annoying but hell take it for what it is XD

all the way up to ep 23 and i gotta say...... GET ON WITH THE REAL PLOT

this political stuff is REALLY boring... i think i'm the only one still watching this

i like this show... ish.. probably for the same reason i like twilight.
i am the target audience. easy to please and a sucker for
romance no matter how cheesy. yes, i disgust myself,
but nevertheless, i do like this show overall. so far. because im
getting frustrated. no. scratch that. i get frustrated plenty with
most stuff like this. the correct term for this i believe is bored.
im on episode
now but it really all began with th last episode or
two im not sure cause ive lost count but
basically it started with
the whole stupid flashback bit about the prince's grandad or w/e
and while i realize that the whole thing here did culminate
into an important developement,so ill give them that much, but
now they're drudging on with more bullshit with all about princy! my god i have no interest in that! hes no the main character! hes not even the leading man!!!! for g's sake! get the f off the stage man!
I sincerely hope it gets better, because im trudging on... wish me luck!

I'm picking up where I stalled it (due to subbing issues), and it's getting pretty good.

Ep 24
All the different plots are starting to come together. Rumati throwing water in Lee-Leng's face was awesome!

This is an anime in which the subplot turns out to be the actual plot and the romance is a side dish. That's okay though, if you're just as interested in political anime with intriguing characters as a romance anime with intriguing characters. The ending felt slightly forced or rushed, but I was rooting for
Kajika and Lee-Leng
from the beginning so I don't really mind. This anime was not a waste of my time.

I also love Eugene's character and since he had quite some screen time I was not disappointed.

Back