Gintama

It only gets better? For real?!?!!?

I just watched the Hot-pot episode (25) and I almost wet myself from laughing.

And when I think back to what I just watched, nothing even happened! If that is true oh my Haruhi this is getting 5 stars from me, calling it now.

*Edit* Ep 28
Norio Wakamoto voices a character in Gintama?!!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Who sees assassins everywhere?!?!?!?!? I love this show!

Last edited:
Damn it I miss Gintama. I still haven't watched the 4 latest episodes, saved those thinking I'd wait for more, but.. when are we getting more?

Episode 33

Gin just Tom Sawyer'd those two carpenters into making him a flying house! :laugh:

MOKICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god I love this! :laugh:

Episode 35

Omfg that cat heart thief episode :laugh:

"Even though you tricked me I forgive you...my time with you... it felt like I really had a girlfriend, so please let me just say one thing... *SWORD FWAAAAP TO DA FACE* THAT WAS A LIE DUMBASS!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

And Gin's "oh shit" face was just priceless!!!!!!

Oh my god im done, thats it... any more and I'll wet myself laughing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
i'm cracking up just remembering those episodes. This show is insane. Clearly one of the funniest on TV (in any language). The author is hilariously strange. It takes a little bit to catch the pace of that show, but once you do... man is it ever awesome. I actually stalled that show like 3 times... it took me like 8 months to get past ep 12... but once i got to ep 18 i was hooked. ended up marathoning it over like 2 weeks to catch up to 200 episodes (it was on hiatus when i started watching)

(and it does just keep getting better)

the hotpot episode is epic.

I love to see how much you're enjoying it, Geko. :laugh:

It was ep 34 the one where they chatted online? That had me rolling veeeeeeery hard.

Thanks for the advice everyone!
Yesterday i picked an episode in random and it was the "Beetle Hunting" episode. I had forgotten how hilarious this show is, I'll definitely pick it up again.

I love to see how much you're enjoying it, Geko. :laugh:

It was ep 34 the one where they chatted online? That had me rolling veeeeeeery hard.
Geko is going to suffer a heart attack. I mean, he's loving it this much, yet he's not even come to the part of the show where I'd say it really starts getting funny.
Once he gets past the Benizakura Arc, I suspect he is going to end up suffering from fractured ribs!
:laugh:

I can't nail down any specific episodes that had me laughing the most. All I am able to remember is that some "sets" of episodes had me laughing more often than others.
Nailing down a favorite episode is hard when your cruise through around 100 episodes in less than a week.

byzi.png

Good times... :troll:

I remember myself thinking ''wow, this guy is seriously missing out''... Good thing time fixed that~

Let's all pray for Geko making it past the dentist episode without any complications.

IMPOSSIBRU. :laugh:

DRILLER?! DRILL CONTEST?! :laugh:
The Barber Arc also ranks highly among my "funny favorites". Heck, every episode with the Shogun in it is amazingly funny.

byzi.png

Good times... :troll:

I remember myself thinking ''wow, this guy is seriously missing out''... Good thing time fixed that~
kETSfy8.gif

THAT NEVER HAPPENED! THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!!
IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! IT WAS NOT MY FAAAAULT!!

136511798058.png

----------------------------------------

As for best jokes, I think "multi-combo" jokes are the best, where one gets you laughing, only for more and more well-placed ones being added one after another.
"stuff involving Kagura, Hijikata and Sougo" is a broad way of nailing down many of my favorite acts.
However, probably one of the best was Okita's death.
I was howling like a madman the first time I saw it.

Last edited:
Back