K-On!

Most promising series this season without a doubt, I wasnt even gonna give it a try, but circumstances made me watch the first ep and found it really impressive, I mean, the whole idea of the series might not be that atractive (Moe girls making a band sound kinda lame) but it's so beatifully(guess thats not even a word in english) excecuted that it leaves you wishing for seasons 2, 3 and 4 (and only seen one ep thus far).

Episode 2:

K-ON continues to be one the best of the season for me. All the characters continued to be hilarious and moe, especially Yui this episode. I had a feeling she was going to sleep with her guitar lol.

Last edited:
this one reminds me and my gf of the excellent bamboo blade last year.

not quite as funny as bamboo blade (yet)... nor do i think it will be as good... but then these school life anime aren't my fav to watch. But my GF is loving it, and the fact im not hating it says to me it's pretty good

Episode 2 was great, loved it, this series is well good so far! All the characters are adorable! :D Especially Yui and the fact she doesn't get on my nerves amazes me!

Awesome episode 2.

agreed with basically everyone here. It's adorable, funny, and just plain fun. I found myself smiling all the way through. It doesn't have extra fanservice caked on too like ones I found similar (haruhi for example).

Has become one of my favorite of the season, making 3 anime this season with big potential (FMA, Eden of the East, and this).

I think K-ON is a good Anime..I really must watch it!!And sure I will I love Music XDD.
Hell yeah!Rock on!

People were still pretty skeptical about this anime, but now, after episode 2, everyone is pretty much digging it all.

Nice, same.

The second episode clinched it for me, and I think everyone else as well. Excellent story, settings, dialogue, character interaction. The whole episode really pushed the anime into lovable status.

It's just so darn cute! Yet not annoyingly so.
It now makes me look forward to the next episode.

First off i love rock so K-ON! is a must watch and so far it has been a great series and yes easily the best of the season. It's funny, adorable, and the charcters are all so cute. The ED is also one of my favorite ED's of all time

At first, I was a bit Skeptical because episode 1 wasn't that great.

But know I think this is REALLY worth the watch.

Ep 3

Definitely my favorite one thus far. I'm definitely liking the Ritsu/Mio combination more and more.

Not as awesome as episode 3, but still one of the top of the season. The girls are just a hilarious little joy to watch. I love when I can just sit back and enjoy with little effort involved in scrutinizing or getting angry at it.

I'm afraid the jokes might get a little old fast though, but Ouran never did, so I'm hoping this can pull off the same kind of feat. Love the facial expressions, just awesome.

Is it just me or can you make tons of gifs with just one episode of K-ON for material?

Yui and Ritsu were so funny this episode. The vision of Yui's sister, Ritsu's attempt to get back into the room, Yui "studying". I could go on and on. I hope Kyoni keeps up the great work.

This along with Eden of the East are the two best shows of the season by far.

Yui's studying was pure comedy gold.

and Ritsu's video message? classic. That had me laughing.

this one has become the only must watch for me AND my girlfriend this spring. the bit about guitar player's "fingers" in the beginning was funny too.

Back