Edit: Filled in with new dates and eps.
March 29: Episode 6-7 special
April 05: no episode
April 12: Episode 8-9 special
April 19: Episode 10
April 26: Episode 11

Last edited:
Naruto Shippuuden

I would just like to know what you guys think of this series so far, and the last series​
Edit: Merged thread with the old one, Please search the forum before creating a new thread.
/Friendly hellos Kazeumi

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Naruto Shippuuden

Every episode has 5 minutes of content, and they put out an episode every two weeks, and they skipped Kakashi Gaiden. Otherwise, it's brilliant.

lol, yeh I know what you mean, thanks for the post anyway :)

Every episode has 5 minutes of content, and they put out an episode every two weeks, and they skipped Kakashi Gaiden. Otherwise, it's brilliant.
Hahaha, that's it exactly. And yet, I'm still watching it... I wish someone would go through and just extract the actual plot. With no extra scenes (I liken it to the 'constipation scenes' of Dragonball Z, when a character would spend the entire episode powering up) or flashbacks (hello?! I've been watching the whole series... I know what happened. No need to remind me!). You could probably watch the whole original series in a day or two if they took out the crap :p

One thing I haven't seen anyone comment on is the Opening/ending songs. I especially like the intro and is one of the very few that I like to sit through and watch before the show. Most times I just skip the Op and go right to the good stuff.

Shippuuden itself has been pretty decent so far, but that's to be expected when they're following the Manga. Naruto mostly takes a nosedive during filler episodes.

hate it when they show naruto screaming for like 5 minutes
i wanted to see sasori's face not wait another week to see naruto scream again and only get a tiny glimpse at the end of the episode
:K

Naruto Shippuuden

interesting episode... on to the next story line. cool to see zetsu & tobi. and guy sensei cracks me up... when rock lee bent over for neji, i rotflmao.

and who's that kid at the end?

Edit: Merged thread with the old one, Please search the forum before creating a new thread.
/Friendly hellos Kazeumi

Re: shippuden 32

yea i just didn't know what his story is. i don't read the magna so...

That's Sai. Like they said at the end of the episode, he's joining team Kakashi/7.

And yeah, the piggyback scene had my sides hurting. Funniest episode in a while.

^_^
I find the manga reaching his limits. There is just nothing more to do. I would not mind if they stop after the arc their in now. And the piggyback riding was stupid. I did not find that funny...

I watch shippuden out of some sort of sick and twisted loyalty to the manga...I weep for what it has become...
-sighs-
Episodes 1-100 were good, they mostly followed the story...after that...-sighs-
no words...OVER 100 *****&*** FILLERS! C"MON!

When will Naruto explode planets??? I hope he will soon...

I think that Naruto Shippuuden gives a fresh new start. I suffered the 100 fillers episodes and I can tell that this new comeback looks great. I hope they will keep up with the main story.

I think that Naruto Shippuuden gives a fresh new start. I suffered the 100 fillers episodes and I can tell that this new comeback looks great. I hope they will keep up with the main story.

Sir/ma'am, I heartily disagree and I think you should watch the original naruto and compare to shippuden...

Ugh, anyone from Tv links who read my posts on naruto will know how I feel. Lucky for A-P I will not write another thesis on what naruto has become...

"so why are we losing? "
answer: we're getting tired!
"So how do we win?"
answer: get stronger!

genius naruto writers, ****ing genius, poor Lee to be given lines like that...

"so why are we losing? "
"So how do we win?"

:laugh: I've watched a couple of episodes of it, but I pretty much gave up hope when a friend quoted that same thing to me. We cracked up so much and then cried for a lost series. Haha.

meh, naruto is about the worst thing I've ever seen beside Dragon Ball Z.

Sir/ma'am, I heartily disagree and I think you should watch the original naruto and compare to shippuden...

Ugh, anyone from Tv links who read my posts on naruto will know how I feel. Lucky for A-P I will not write another thesis on what naruto has become...

"so why are we losing? "
"So how do we win?"

genius naruto writers, ****ing genius, poor Lee to be given lines like that...

I consider this anime for fun only. Action is the only thing cool about it and now in Shippuuden we have it. The fillers were boring and the concept of just fighting, when watching an anime JUST for fun, is something acceptable. So for a light action serie, it's pretty good.

And it's sir by the way. Just go see my profile.

Back