Blassreiter

Julianlivre

Blassreiter

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Title: Blassreiter
Airs: 06.04.2008
Episodes: -
Genre: Mecha

Story: Set in the near-future, in a town in Germany. There have been incidents of dead people coming back to life, transforming into "grotesque shadows", and attacking people. Living people show up who can transform themselves into demons whenever they want. They used to be regular humans, but when they gained this power to transform, people rejected them and called them demons. But they still use their powers, each for his own reason. However, they cannot deny their fate: to fight in a deadly battle royal with others who have turned into demons.

More info: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5531

7559.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A motorcycle type anime made by Gonzo made with CGI.

Will I be disappointed?:@_@:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Thread merged with existing "Blassreiter" thread*

In the future please look at the Alphabetical List of Anime before creating new threads so as not to create duplicate threads. The alphabetical list can be found stickied at the top of any particular section in the Specific Anime Discussion sub forum.

If you have any questions regarding the forum please feel free to message me and I'd be more than happy to answer them for you.

Your friendly moderator,
~rock

im actully enjoying this anime but that maybe because iv watched alot of fairly heavy horror shows lately
the cgi in it isnt so bad.
overall a fun watch so far
writen at ep12

I've got to say, I'm six episodes in, and I don't regret it yet. But I'll disagree on the CGI. I cringed at it in the first episode, and it's still pretty bad. You don't get used to it, it clashes with the animation so badly and makes action scenes less pleasurable. Beyond that I'm enjoying it.

Back