InuYasha

Re: how old is inuyasha?

he's 200 years old if you check InuYasha The Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler out they make reference to his dad's death when he was born and say it was 200 years prior to the time they are currently in

I always figured inuyasha to be around 70. I got the impression from the series that he was roughly the same age as kikyo when they were together, then he was nailed to the tree for 50yrs. Kikyo seemed to be around 20~ish, so 20+50=70(ish).

I always figured inuyasha to be around 70. I got the impression from the series that he was roughly the same age as kikyo when they were together, then he was nailed to the tree for 50yrs. Kikyo seemed to be around 20~ish, so 20+50=70(ish).

Yeah, I thought that he aged the same as humans, just that he was nailed to that tree when he was young.

How skilled is inuyasha with his sword./spoiler.

How skilled do you think Iuyasha is as a swordsman do you think he is extremely skilled considering he only just got his sword or do you think he relies to much on his few special techniques such as the backlash wave and cant fight at all without using these few skills or do you believe he is in the middle of these to extremes or maybe something entirely diffrent i ask this because he never seems to compare to kagomes arrows or to seshomeru throughout the entire anime and only seems to learn techniques that were developed by other demons or gained through killing other demons.

Last edited:
Re: How skilled is inuyasha with his sword./spoiler.

he is great considdering he never wielded a sword before

I saw a couple comments about how InuYasha just stopped airing in the middle of the story, but they ended up making another season called "The Final Act" it was released in Japan in 2009. The Final Act is sadly not dubbed yet BUT they said they are working on it ... :]

I'm going to agree with the OP here. In fact "Okayish" is exactly how I'd put it. It definitely had it's strong points, and back in the day when it was first airing on adultswim, it was among the first animes that I deliberately watched (besides DBZ which doesn't really count) episode to episode.

That said, it trailed on and on. There were too many plot points that never ever saw any resolution. And frankly, I got tired of the whole "Awe, the badguy got away again" attitude that all the protagonists had.

Just once I'd have loved to see someone say.. "You know what? F*ck that! They haven't gotten away. All he did was scuttle off. I'm gonna go chase him down, and kick his ass!"

And you know what? After the 40th time that wind-chick took off on her flying feather, i'd have said.. "Hey Kagome, next time you're in the future or whatever.. bring me back a shotgun. We're gonna shoot that bitch down. I'm tired of her using the same trick in every episode to get away from us!"

Better yet, next time you're beating her up.. pluck the damn feather out of her hair! Problem solved. She dies, and you've got yourself a new mode of transportation.

Basically, I've had enough of animes that refuse to kill off good guys, bad guys, and refuse to resolve any plot matters at all, ever.

I saw a couple comments about how InuYasha just stopped airing in the middle of the story, but they ended up making another season called "The Final Act" it was released in Japan in 2009. The Final Act is sadly not dubbed yet BUT they said they are working on it ... :]

The fact that they never ended it, to me, was the final insult to me in this show. After I stuck it out and watched all this winding, drawn out nonsense, I wanted an ending. Instead they pulled their pants down and crapped on our faces.

Who constantly gets his ass kicked by a swarm of bees...

nicolascage_notthebees_0.gif

Yeah, I know. I wonder if the bees where added later, because they found his skill too powerful.

...Why? That guy has the personality of a wooden plank.
It might be because I've only seen him in one episode so far. But I just got this feeling that he's going to end up as an amazing character. And I guess I just like characters with cold personalities.

It might be because I've only seen him in one episode so far. But I just got this feeling that he's going to end up as an amazing character. And I guess I just like characters with cold personalities.
...You've never seen a Takahasi show, have you?

Back