DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine whenever too, but if you are free in like 30min we could do it, got nothing to do right now. But like I said whenever is fine.:drink:

^I thought it was today?

And if it is then i'll sign off for tonight been really tired lately so i'll get some rest to refuel myself for the 2nd season of seikon no tittyfest

It's not set yet when we will watch from what I see, cuz If it where it would be in the OP, I assume.

Ah, about that. I've been busy for the past week with another project, that I completely forgot my DTAB duties as the great leader I am..... so it's basically your fault. =P
The viewings today by the way. I'll set it up in the OP and re-post it here.

Ah, about that. I've been busy for the past week with another project, that I completely forgot my DTAB duties as the great leader I am..... so it's basically your fault. =P

Sorry everyone, my bad.:pokerface:

Either way I will probably join tonight unless my pc dies till then.

You'd better be joining up, I can sum it up as Titty Boners II: Fapnado.

Thought it was Brad's fault, the guy totally pussied out like a tittiless bitch who couldn't handle all the titties and milk in a proper titty show.
And the second season, better animation if you know what I mean :megusta:

How better animation are we talking about? They used most of their budget to make the groping, rape, and tit sucking exquisite? Wait, don't tell me, I want to be surprised. :D

Another question: Are we posting in the original SnQ topic or is there an SnQ2 topic I haven't yet found, and if there is, can someone post a link?

Can't wait until that EP. That one part with the shadows and crosses and shit, and that girl with another girl riding some souped up rollermobile together totally reminds me of the spinning bathtub in the first Seikon no Nipples which was so fucking amazing. Amazifucks even.

But the first episode is probably batshit retarfucks before it enters the nitty-titty plots.

I won't be able to join tonight or any time soon, my pc died and will probably take me a while to fix it.

But will post on forums with tablet, wish this thing could multitask. Anyway i will finish SnQ, can't miss dem tits.

Now if this thing dies i'm fucked. Fml

Oh no! SIX!!!! So sorry for your loss! I am hoping there is a new addition to your home soon, or at least repairs can be made if not. *fingers crossed for some good luck to fly Sixpounder's way.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back