Amuri in Star Ocean

Oehr

Amuri in Star Ocean
(a.k.a. Hoshi no Umi no Amuri)

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

awful (only) cgi animation, amuri is a bouncing annoyance, music is crappy, totally annoying soundeffects and the story is just totally stupid and freaking childish...

this series combines awfulness, crappyness, bullshit and nearly everything i hate. id rather rewatch gantz than watching another minute of this show!

DROPPED! (with pleasure)

how to save this anime(long way):
- no more cgi or get a good studio(pixar) to animate this. though as its ANIME, go back to old school and ask madhouse to do it again.
- get a completely different script
- do not repeat lesbian kissing scenes with annoying chuuuu~ effects
- leave any other sound effects out
- get a good soundtrack
- make people look less gay, retarded and stupid
- new voice actors

how to save this anime(short):
- dump it somewhere nobody can find. DEEP AND FAR AWAY!

oh god, its so awful...........

P.S. ep01:
ep01's ending reminds me of the oot ganondorf battle. just without a sword to repel but with awful music and some more annoying soundeffects!
P.P.S. everybody, watch the first ep, in order to make mediocre anime look totally awesome!

P.P.P.S. let nina(code geass) live! GO AND DIE AMURI!

P.P.P.P.S. totally rushed work. im totally happy with 1ep/2months eve no jikan :D

P.P.P.P.P.S https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/amuri-in-star-ocean <- all episode are already available.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. ITS FUCKING AWFUL! i finally said the f word!

Last edited by a moderator:
no, this was just because everyone wanted to see nina(shes annoying) die. check out the code geass r2 and listen to the viewers rants :D

Back