Acchi Kocchi

Well, from the few chapters I've read of the manga, I don't recognize a single scene.
That could explain why this episode was just so... plain.
I take it that this is just some introduction episode, because for some reason 4-koma slapstick characters need specific introductions... apparently...
So yeah, this episode was poor. But, great comedies like Gintama have done the same thing, so I'll reserve proper judgement until I see that they're actually animating scenes from the manga.
Still, a weak start is crippling, and I sincerely hope they do not continue to try the Lucky Star-esque pacing. It just doesn't really work.

Episode 1

It wasn't horrible the character introductions were clumsy to say the least though, the 4-koma format shows through the characters not meeting each other at introduction but rather we are shown a day out of their lives and get to see what their characters are like by actions and forced unnatural dialogue. But like I said, it wasn't horrible and I was entertained in this first episode.

Doesn't seem like much. I'm thinking this will turn out as average (not much funny) comedy anime like Kill Me Baby.

Watched the first episode...hilarious. I believe that's the correct term. And this Tsumiki chick is too cute. I'm totally watching this.

I'll admit it wasn't special, but I dunno... it was a nice and lighthearted. Good to see slice of life shows with more male main characters now, too.

I just watched the first episode and I love it. I don't know if this is going to be a comedy or a slice of life but it's cuteness is amazing. I'm definitely watching it.

Ep 1
I kinda liked tsundere characters as of the last time I saw one, so I was looking forward to this.
But I guess tsundere loses its appeal when it's shoved down your throat. It's best when... it's... it's not like y-you're t-t-to-told e-explicitly or anything!

Episode 2.

Hanging out at a cafe, and giving gifts for valentines day. And the depraved mind of Mayoi producing a couple gems. The "Eat me" bit being the best one.

Good episode.

I'm going to assume that they're taking material from far ahead in the manga and putting it in the beginning.
Kinda like what Nichijou did.
I can dig that.

Episode 3.

That was one epic snowball fight right there. Especially Mayoi's English speaking snowball cannon thing, and Tsumiki's "Coup De Grace". Tsumiki. Proving you can be cute and awesome, at the same time. And the cooking segment...Good lord, Io trying to feed her. It's like, weaponized moe!

Anyone else notice that the fighting game scene from episode 1 was almost move-for-move Daigo's famous Third Strike comeback against Justin Wong at Evo 2004? My awesomeness meter briefly went off the charts for what was otherwise a low-key episode.

Episode 3
I am a horribly perverted person, apparently, but please tell me I'm not the only one who saw... that when he cut open the Omelette!
:megusta:
I like this episode a whole lot better, and it had way more content.
Still, I'm dying for some material from the beginning of the manga to be animated.
I want those jokes!
:yunoguy:

Episode 4 was nice, though I liked the 2nd part much more than the first. Cracked up laughing at that entire thing.

Episode 4.

Last week they made snowball fights epic, this week, they made kick the can epic. Awesome. And Io...damn, homeboy is a smooth talker. Managed to nosebleed an entire classroom, with one little quote. Pimp is pimp.

I just saw the first episode and think this will be a bit of fun. Sort of like Lucky Star. A bit of light weight gag humour doesn't hurt every once in a while.

When Mayoi says over the intercom "Mic Test, Mic Test... To everyone in the classrooms, face the front and look to your right.......... There is a wall." I lold

Episode 5.

Poor Sakaki. Homeboy was getting roughed up that episode. I was laughing my ass off when he took the volleyball to the face. And cats apparently gravitate towards Io. I guess you could say...wait for it...he's a pussy magnet! OH!

On a secondary note
I couldn't stop staring when Mayoi was fondling her growing assets...that worries me.

Ep 5:
Does anybody else see the resemblance?

1054_Shoryuken_Cat.jpg

Back