DAMN, That Anime Is Bad Club. (DTAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've decided I'm down for Alexander the Fabulous Conqueror. So whenever you guys decide to start on that I'll be there.

I can already see it now.

Thrawn in a neon thigh shaker, whilst pushing his lips out all ducky style like those damn girls do in facebook.
('cause the lips in Alexander is what kept me up at night when I saw it late night on TV) *Shiver*

blazblue needs to be added to the watching roster, jesus christ it's awful, spectral force levels of hilarity in a way

Looks like another dump by the pervs at Hoods Entertainment. I'm in and I only know of Ice Car, Noel and Clover's infinite juggling move. And Smooth Criminal Hazama.

blazblue needs to be added to the watching roster, jesus christ it's awful, spectral force levels of hilarity in a way

Hoods Entertainment, the guys that made Kagaku no Yatsura, Rescue me! and Manyuu Hiken chou? Do they make anything even remotely watchable, Lord Mie's shenanigans aside?

Okay, here's the run down on the stuff I haven't covered so far.

The Picture Drama for Seikon no Qwaser 2, is on Thursday, so that I can get Thrawn to watch this. Like hell he is going to avoid PD today, um Wednesday.

Next, Reign The Conqueror Reign. I want to say Friday but having found out its a series like, 13 damn episodes, I'm still thinking Friday but with 1 episode a day. This is still in discussion so don't go ahead thinking its on Friday. =)

BlazBlue; sorry sothis no currently airing series. Maybe a year or 2, just to get rid of that new car smell. =P

Also, no shounen. Just thinking about Bleach makes me want to vomit. 300+ episodes. If I want to feel despair, I'll go read Thrawn's post in the manga thread. =I

That is all.

Next, Reign The Conqueror Reign. I want to say Friday but having found out its a series like, 13 damn episodes, I'm still thinking Friday but with 1 episode a day. This is still in discussion so don't go ahead thinking its on Friday. =)

*raises her hand* I think I would also like to watch this with you guys, if you don't mind. But only if it's on Fridays and one episode at the time, I think ...

Okay, here's the run down on the stuff I haven't covered so far.

The Picture Drama for Seikon no Qwaser 2, is on Thursday, so that I can get Thrawn to watch this. Like hell he is going to avoid PD today, um Wednesday.

BlazBlue; sorry sothis no currently airing series. Maybe a year or 2, just to get rid of that new car smell. =P

Also, no shounen. Just thinking about Bleach makes me want to vomit. 300+ episodes. If I want to feel despair, I'll go read Thrawn's post in the manga thread. =I

That is all.
Usual time (2pm CA time?) for both SnQ2 PD and Reign? What thread for commentary do we use for SnQ2 PD?

I'm thinking I'll prolly join in on Reign so I can get it off my Stalled Anime list.

I'm down for Reign starting Friday at one episode a day. I could do two if that's a more comfortable pace for people. But hey, it would last nearly two weeks at one episode a day.....I dunno if that's good or bad.

Anudevil, the anime we watch here can cause lots of brain trauma. 13 episodes at one sitting of any given sh*tfest could leave PERMANENT scarring ...

You know, we have had members that have tried that kind of marathon, and they have disappeared for, like, months. Disappeared forever, even.

Usual time (2pm CA time?) for both SnQ2 PD and Reign? What thread for commentary do we use for SnQ2 PD?
Yes, usual time and for thread.
For the PD, the same one used for the first season. https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197784
Reign, I'll make one when the time comes.
Is the SnQ PD today? or tommorow

Anudevil, the anime we watch here can cause lots of brain trauma. 13 episodes at one sitting of any given sh*tfest could leave PERMANENT scarring ...

You know, we have had members that have tried that kind of marathon, and they have disappeared for, like, months. Disappeared forever, even.

Or not even that much. Masakisu reportedly died a very ignoble death trying to tackle The Asylum Session by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back