Naruto Shippuden

I'm not sure if people have seen this before, but I found a pretty nice Live Action video of a Lee vs Naruto fight choreographed and performed by professionals.
Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight — Complete Film [Part 1 & 2] | Geeks are Sexy Technology News
Thought people in this thread might enjoy watching it :D

That was really done well, kudos to their time and effort for making such a fun watch.
My only complaint was they nerfed Rasengan a bit when it caught Lee in his gut, but whatever. It was good stuff.

Episode 299:

Looks like Itachi's gonna stick around for a while. I mean, he's still a walking corpse. Once he finds the weakness in the reanimation jutsu, he's likely dust again. But hey, it's cool to see him play the good guy now. Heck, that was just ridiculous to see what he did with that crow forever ago. I'd completely forgotten about it. @.@

Episode 299:

Looks like Itachi's gonna stick around for a while. I mean, he's still a walking corpse. Once he finds the weakness in the reanimation jutsu, he's likely dust again. But hey, it's cool to see him play the good guy now. Heck, that was just ridiculous to see what he did with that crow forever ago. I'd completely forgotten about it. @.@

Seems to be getting very interesting, but Itachi shows beleith in Naruto that he can defeat Sasuke without the crow!

Man, they've been doing a lot of fillers lately. Then again, it's nice that we've gotten to see some of the old characters in this war.

The Itachi stuff has been nice too, proves why he's still one of the best Uchiha that ever did Uchiha.

The anime is unfortunately a little too close to the manga, so it's understandable. I heard the fillers will continue until the end of May. Horrible timing though, considering the fact that I've been anxiously waiting for the upcoming stuff to be animated ever since I read it. The river that would have formed from my tears has been temporarily halted.

I'm looking forward to the Road to Ninja Prologue next week though.

Episode 299:

dragon ball naruto: shippuden edition.

Great writing Kishimoto A++++ work

Episode 321 :

Madare gets reanimated??! Who's the guy behind the mask calling himself Madara then?? I didn't see that coming at all. And seeing the preview for next week's episode... Seems like Madara's invincible. I guess Naruto will have to "tame" Kyuubi and become a "perfect jinchuriki" like Killer B to defeat Madara. The weeks to come are going to be crazy ones. I cannot wait!! :@_@:

A Uchiha who has mastered his Sharingan can easily subdue bijuu and jinchuuriki. To beat a skilled Uchiha, you need to bring a whole lot more to the table. Intelligence, skill, ability, and strategy. Madara is a monster, I think someone else will fight him in the end.

A Uchiha who has mastered his Sharingan can easily subdue bijuu and jinchuuriki. To beat a skilled Uchiha, you need to bring a whole lot more to the table. Intelligence, skill, ability, and strategy. Madara is a monster, I think someone else will fight him in the end.

From what I saw in episode 322 (and the 323 preview at the end) :

The problem with Madara is that he also has the Rinnegan (the next step to the Sharingan apparently), combine that with Hashirama's "wooden style" (which might be the condition to using the Rinnegan), he's pretty much invincible. But I don't think a mastered Sharingan can subdue a bijuu if it's "fully" under a jinchuuriki's control, I don't think it was ever specified in the anime so it's only my opinion.

I thought of two possible "fake Madara", I wonder who it really is but in the end, I'd be disappointed if Naruto doesn't defeat him, sounds (to me) like it has to be Naruto. In the 323 preview they say that the five kage will fight Madara together... But we also see Naruto facing Kyuubi with a shocked face... Could it be the moment when he finally get to control the tailed-beast "as much" as Killer-B?

This is going to be a long week until episode 323!! :sweat::@_@:

episode 322:
I was pretty happy to see a cool fight with madara and the whole army
The fights up un till now were pretty shitty

Perhaps some people aren't happy about me bumping this one up but oh well....

Episode 327/328
Pretty much a recap of everything from the viewpoint of Kuruma (Kyuubi). Usually I’m not too fond of recaps and in this case you can even call them filler episodes… But still this is the first recap in a while where I thought that it was bloody awesome to see all those scenes. Especially the young Naruto scenes.

For the record, 39% of the Naruto Shippuden adaption is filler. Filler's ok once in a while but when you have over a third of the series be filler, it wears on the watcher. Unless you make pretty awesome fillers.

The Yota one annoyed me but I felt a small emotional lurch towards the end.

329 : This episode was incredible! :love: It even made me forget all those stupid fillers, definitely worth the wait! I can't describe how I felt when Kakashi said "s-sensei?!"... :drool:

I'm just surprised to see how Naruto doesn't transform like I expected him to. Killer B transforms into Hachibi and looks 100% like him (or it's Hachibi who takes B's place... Dunno), but Naruto gets inside Kurama's chakra while getting... New clothes? Kinda weird how he transforms, it does look awesome though.

Epsidoe 329:
it was fucking awesome.
I absolutely love the soundtrack when naruto gets the sort of same clothes as minato, its looks total badass

Episode 340:
The first half of the episode was boring.
They were just showing all the reanimation guys disappear. The second half was cool. Those 5 kages are fucked now Madara can control himself, he such a fucking boss

really really really loving it especially new twists in story ...kakashi (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually liking the back story episodes, usually I can't stand them, especially with a big battle going on, but ...I mean... Obito. It's like Pain's back story, important and really, really sad.

6 months of no posts? Let's rectify this!

SO we're out of the Kakashi backstory and 364 is what I just watched. And it's the most emotional episode I've seen in a long time.

This series truly does shine when we're not subjected to filler. The manga looks close to ending too. Maybe we won't have anymore filler arcs.

Back