Kiba

Well one episode of a series you know nothing about is difficult to discuss. I guess I'll say it was "interesting" if possibly based on a rather well-used plot.

Episode 3

Anyone else get the impression that it is going to take Zed a long to wise up to his circumstance? Brashiness is not the way to gain skill.

On the whole it seems ok, but blah. Waiting waiting waiting for some coolness of originality...

there's absolutely zero indication from the first few episodes that this will be anything other than a stereotypical shounen action series, imo.

What worries me is whether it'll turn out to be 60+ eps like many other series of this type.

Shrug, its a decent action one that i enjoyed. Ill prolly end up watching them all. I dont really look for deep meaning in all anime. If i want that i talk to real people.

Think of american syndication: Fat guy, hot wife, 2 children and sometimes grandfather/mother or both. And we still enjoy them.

LadyArtemis said:
What worries me is whether it'll turn out to be 60+ eps like many other series of this type.

I also can see it becoming something like Yu-Gi-Oh, or something oriented like that. But I was impressed by EP 5. Sort of was all mysterious.

Deadrocks said:
I also can see it becoming something like Yu-Gi-Oh, or something oriented like that.

not wrong, since kiba is sponsered by upper deck japan and there will be a trading card game which is supposed to come out in july.

As I thought since there are monsters, and people have them, and can take them from others, that like a Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh hyrid. I just hope it doesn't revolve around that too much.

The OP Sanctuary is done by Tamaki Nami, the ED Very Very by Afromania;
both will be out in japan on cd next week.

i'm about a third into it now, but was anyone else not sure what to expect from the first episode. it wasn't even really that expository

Back