Anime-Planet forum - View Single Post - New feature: bigger character images!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
Tyranid5
MY DNA IS MADE UP OF ANIME

Default Re: New feature: bigger character images!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyuu View Post
I'm hoping we will be better at adding characters.

Help Needed: Verify these Character Submissions! - Anime-Planet forum

I don't think there should be 37 pages. I don't know how much time I spent getting pictures, and adding characters to only get it added to this board. It just gets buried to never been seen again. Last time I added all of the major characters to Space Symphony Maetel. None of them were added.
I apologize since i moved most of your submissions to help needed when i was still a mod.

When I was still a mod a major problem with the massive backlog that is in the different sections. The 37 pages you see there is a lot to dig through. Separating out the franchises section to make help needed slightly easier to surf through helped, but, there is an additional back log that has been left behind, because postponing threads seemed like a good idea at some point in time. These threads were moved into Completed with a [Postponed] tag.

There's probably still over 200+ of those postponed submissions to deal with...... lots of work ahead for a team that lost a lot of mods. They've been doing better of late. So have faith

Tyranid5 is offline   Reply With Quote