The deprecated 'screenshots' tab has been removed from anime entries

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
The temporary 'screenshots has moved' tab has been removed from anime entries - relations will show up first if they exist, reviews if not.

Note that soon I'll be testing out removing the tabs, and putting the first section of each tab's worth of content directly on the page itself (with links to more easily view the full page of content on a sub-page). As it's kind of hard to scroll through the tabs when they're long.

But for now, at least, the temp tab is gone ^_^

Shoot, now that that's gone, how will I be aware that the screenshots have moved?! So long, helpful tab, and an early farewell to all of the soon-to-be forgotten tabs.

Can it be made (for now) so that the characters tab opens up first? It just seems a little awkward to see information about other shows coming up first whenever I open a page. At least with the characters tab, it's more information about the show itself.

Can it be made (for now) so that the characters tab opens up first? It just seems a little awkward to see information about other shows coming up first whenever I open a page. At least with the characters tab, it's more information about the show itself.

relations is more info about the show though. lets you know if it has a manga or S2+'s or ova's/movies!

I totally think it is fine the way it is for now since everything is getting a revamp soonish anyway :)

(totally glad to see that useless picture tab gone now btw sothis teeehehehehe <3~)

Back