Thread: Lovely Complex
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
algelic
Anime Fan in Training

Post Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I can't believe nobody made a thread about this!

I had no idea what to expect when I started watching this anime recently. Although I've always been a sucker for romance, I've become kind of sick of the typical shoujo genre. Fortunately, this isn't a typical shoujo.

The animation is pretty simple. There is lots of humor. The characters are really great and have problems that you can identify with. I'm really enjoying this!!

Only 4 episodes have been subbed so far and only 21 chapters of the manga have been translated (from a total of 60-something).

There is also a live-action movie. But I watched it and didn't like it at all. I mean... the girl looked too young for that character and the guy looked too old. Plus, contrary to the anime, it has so much "kawaii-ness" that you'll feel sick from so much sugar/cuteness. But I'll leave you the download link anyway.

My recomendation? Watch the anime!!! You'll love it!

Last edited by rockenroll4life; 03-03-2009 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Edited to use newer header format.
algelic is offline   Reply With Quote