sothis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you and all the others who make this site possible! You are all Kamia-sama You all made my year! please pass this msg. along!
    Y
    Konichiwa sothis,I want to change my username is Yvonnelim99 plz.
    NOTE: profile posts will show up in a weird order for a bit because the server time was wrong post migration - some posts have future dates
    Carpenter Brut North America tour dates announced - Seattle in March, BEST DAY EVER!!!!
    Perturbator is doing a USA tour in 2017. One of the 6 total stops is Seattle. Beyond excited.
    Reactions: Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm
    I really dig synthwave these days and this year's "The Uncanny Valley" by Perturbator was pretty kick-ass! Lucky you.
    Reactions: sothis
    sothis
    sothis
    Reactions: Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm
    Carpenter Brut is pretty rad as well and I can imagine them pulling off an awesome show. I'd love to see Lazerhawk someday, since that guy (and Drive) got me into synthwave stuff to begin with.

Yeah, I use Spotify from time to time. Nice list :) I didn't even know of Gost, but they sound amazing!
    Can I ask what's going on in the manga tag submission thread? Before, if you posted there you'd get a response within a week, but for a while now it's taken much longer, and sometimes you don't even get a response. I get it if the moderators are busy, I just thought I'd bring it up since tag requests seem to be piling up. I was also wondering if there's anything I can do to help
    ZetsubouKaiji
    ZetsubouKaiji
    I apologize about this @LupaLuae but life has suddenly gotten busy for me. I am aware of the posts in the thread and will be getting to them.
    LupaLunae
    LupaLunae
    Don't worry about it, I was just curious :)
    Hey! I can't figure out what's going on with the character submissions. It's been months since any new completed ones have been posted, and neither of the links posted in that thread work for me. Basically, I'm just wondering what's going on
    Hi, sothis! I'd like to change my AP username, but it seems that the thread is closed :/ I've seen that there are other people with the same problem I have, so... what can I do? How can I change my nickname?
    Sorry for the disturb and thank you.
    Hi there, I'm looking for a way to change my username into Gelunox, but it seems the forum thread to request this is closed. I've searched forum and main site, the username does not seem to be taken. Would be nice if I could get rid of my old (and semi-depressing) username.
    Hello can you please tell me in which forum do I have to go in order to suggest an anime/manga that is not existing on this site? Because for some reason the forum that I was going to everytime to do so doesn't seem to work.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)b
    moon08
    moon08
    help me please how am i supposed to read manga in here??
    i need the steps if you do not mind..

and how to watch anmies in here. thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back