Anime-Planet forum

Anime-Planet forum (http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Specific Anime Discussion (http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Hanasakeru Seishounen (http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22559)

unitzero 04-09-2009 02:34 PM

Hanasakeru Seishounen

Hanasakeru Seishounen

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

It's pretty cool so far. The character design reminds me a little of Skip Beat! which is a good thing imo.

from ANN

Kajika Burnsworth is talked into a "Marriage Game" by her father, the mighty boss of the Burnsworth Company. She will meet three men he has chosen and decide which one to marry. If she does, he will tell her what her true destiny is.

Wright 04-10-2009 07:40 PM

Re: Hanasakeru Seishounen

I actually thought it was really good. I was expecting some cheesy schoolgirl anime but it looks like there's more to it, and I think it could turn out pretty awesome.

Wright 04-15-2009 08:41 PM

ep 2

Xennon 04-15-2009 10:15 PM

It was interesting. i don't really watch reverse harems, but I'll stick with this one. It was pretty good. However, it looks kinda obvious how it will end up.

unitzero 04-17-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xennon (Post 447314)
It was interesting. i don't really watch reverse harems, but I'll stick with this one. It was pretty good. However, it looks kinda obvious how it will end up.

you mean the guy with No Facial expressions? I'm guessing him too. The only other reverse harems I've seen were totally good imo - Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club

Szwagier 05-03-2009 08:56 AM

Bah... scriptwriters of this must have gotten really drunk, and made a contest for "stupidest shoujo story", then combine the results into this anime. Drop from me

And a bit of my thoughts on the course of 4 episodes i watched:

Ep 1 - Hmm.. seems like it will be cliche but fun to watch reverse harem... sure, why not... (How naive of me...)
Ep 2 -

Ep 3 -

Ep 4 -

Xennon 05-03-2009 12:10 PM

I really don't watch these kinds of shows, Shoujo and Reverse Harem, and this show is proving why. The characters are fucking retarded, at least the girl is. And all these bitches in the show piss me off! Pretty much going to skip all episodes from here on out, and just watch the last episode just to see if she picked the ONLY character I like in the show, the Chinese guy. You can tell how much I enjoy this show that I don't remember any of there names.

Wright 05-03-2009 02:36 PM

yup, Li-Ren(chinese guy XD) is the best character for sure.

unitzero 05-04-2009 11:40 AM

she's totally going to pick Li-Ren.
I agree this show pretty much sucks.
at first I thought it would maybe be funny or at least somewhat interesting but no no no no.
3 guys, 3 arcs lasting 3-4 episodes, reincarnated leopards, stupidity ensues .... duh dong oink

sarwor248 05-16-2009 05:49 PM

I like the second suitor, the prince guy. At first, I was with you guys on Li-Ren, but I really prefer the prince at this point. Especially after what Li-Ren said to his uncle's wife
Li-Ren seems more like a possessive jerk every episode. I don't mind the female lead's actions, since she was raised on a secluded island without anyone besides her leopard and her Caribbean nanny. I mean, Tom Hanks got extremely attached to a volleyball in "Cast Away" and nobody complains about that. :baka: The Eugene plot was a little melodramatic, but I like the new prince suitor that has shown up. I'm going to stick with it and see what happens.