Anime-Planet forum

Anime-Planet forum (http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Currently Airing Anime (http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Naruto Shippuden (http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14315)

BTime 02-16-2007 08:43 AM

Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Shippuden

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I'm starting a new topical thread as the old Naruto show has ended and is now being aired as Naruto Shippuuden.

Should make it pretty easy for those of you wanting to skip filler as this season starts fresh with a 1-hour special marked episodes 1-2.

I'd read a little ways into the Manga awhile back, and good things are coming.

Kazeumi 02-16-2007 12:48 PM

Re: Naruto Shippuuden

Episode #: 1 - 2

sp00n! 02-16-2007 02:19 PM

Just saw the ep. What are those intermittent "keywords" they kept posting up? I got confuuzed when I saw it. Did I miss something?

Kazeumi 02-16-2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp00n! (Post 99246)
Just saw the ep. What are those intermittent "keywords" they kept posting up? I got confuuzed when I saw it. Did I miss something?

It was a contest, you'd send the keywords to the address in japan and you coud win the new Naruto games for the Ps2 and Wii.

The contest part was cut out in DB's subtitled vertion.

Cetonis 02-16-2007 08:26 PM

It felt so weird to have plot development in a Naruto episode again... gonna take some getting used to :P

sp00n! 02-16-2007 09:49 PM

Ah yes. Plot development in Naruto. How nostalgic.

[dsl]rmax 02-17-2007 05:16 PM

Finally! I stopped watching the filler episodes after a while because they became awkward.
I enjoyed the episode, even though the manga started w/o Sasuke.

firedancer986 02-26-2007 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cetonis (Post 99252)
It felt so weird to have plot development in a Naruto episode again... gonna take some getting used to :P

Well the fillers did spend some time with charater development, so at least we have that background, but i agree, its been a while since there was anything remotely like a plot!!

Lord_Vegita 02-26-2007 04:29 PM

i'm just glad that the show is regaining it's former glory of how good it was. now we will be seeing how seriously awesome things have become ^^_.

xomikronx 03-02-2007 09:02 AM

Interesting. Although, I've read pretty far into the manga. Maybe I should just wait until that start showing fillers again to start watching Shippuden.